~:Chapter 5:~

"TEST TIME" i yelled as i slamming the door open, as i stand there dumbfounded as i see clones of Koro~Sensei, "IT WAS HARD TO KILL ONE OF YOU" I cried as i grieved and rested my head on the wall "oh hi mrs.y/l,Exams are coming up, care to join us" Koro~Sensei asked "Are you tired" i say as i look up from the wall "Oh not at all i have a clone outside relaxing" one of the clone said, "Im terrified but sure" I sighed "Kimura" i say as i walk over, he looks up seeing its just me and not koro~sensei "Hi i heard your worst subject is Math" I ask with a smile "um.. yeah, how did you know that" he ask "Well i Make, and Grade test just like Koro~Sensei" I Laugh, "Oh" he says as I Point to a problem 5x + 78= 8(10-2) "so what does X equal" I ask "umm.." he says staring at the problem intently "Well whats the first step" I ask "Well you have to multiply 8 by 10, and then 8 by two, also know as distributing" he says a he looks up at me to confirm, I nod.

He grabs his pencil and writes down  5x + 78 = 80-16, "great whats next," i smile "Well add 5x and 78" he says seeming like he knows its wrong, "wrong, you actually subtract 78 by 78, since there's a plus sign before 78 which means you subtract that, so you would get 0 the reason why you can add or subtract a number from a variable which is X, Y,Z, B, or A whatever letter is because there two different numbers " I smile as he writes it down, "then you would do the same thing  to the other side. but before you do that, you would subtract 80 from 16, which would be..." i wait for him to answer.

"64" he says as he looks up as i nod with a huge smile, "now you subtract 64 from 78" i smile "-14!" he smiles back at me as he writes down 5x=-14 ?now divide 5x by 5," i smile "And do it to the other side, x=—2.8 .

Allllrrriggghhtty tidy therr was a mistake :D, instead of continuing to put 5x my illiterate ass put 7x and confused myself so we're all wrong, the answer is actually -2.8
~~~~

After a long day of studying as fall on the floor, I heard footsteps, "What do you need" i groan, as i felt a knife in my rib, well only a bending knife, Anti Koro~Sensei, my eyes open in shock as i jump back ten  feet, "Miss you really shouldn't leave yourself open" Yada smiled as i sighed "Oh well you still have one more hit, "Ill help you with Karasuma," I smirk as i grab the knife away from her, "Go in and say I want to see him, run then stand outside the door and wait" I smile innocently, As i run and see this play out, but i gave her knife back.

"Mr.Karasuma, Mrs.y/n wants to see you" I heard as i see Yada run and stand out side the door, i hear a sigh and see Karasuma walk out the door, and Yada stabs him twice with the Anti koro~Sensei knife.

Karasuma  turns around shocked as i come out coming to give her a high five but, they both look at me, Yada tries to stab me again but i run away, the both run after me "IM SORRY OK" I scream, I see nagisa, walk with Karma about to go home, "HERE CATCH" say as i grab nagisa and throw/push him twords each other as they all fall, Karma turns around and tries to stab me "WHY ME WHY DO YOU ALL GO AFTER ME, KARASUMA IS  YOUR PE TEACHER " I yell at him "yeah but your more fun" Karma laughs as Nagisa, Karma, Karasuma, and Yada chase me, they chase me twords the cliff where Karma attempted to kill koro~Sensei  but failed.

I stop and turn around and see them still chasing me, "Welp i have no choice" as i grab of the cliff as i fall i grab on branches so i slow my fall down, but let go quickly and grab another branch.

~~~~

I walk up the hill, as I see the Principal, "CRAP I FORGOT" I yell as i run to the back door, and brush my skinny jeans off with the dust and dirt.

~~~~

After The Principal talked to us, he talk to Koro~Sensei.

I grab my bags, and get ready to leave with Karasuma, "You coming over to eat" I smile "Yeah sure why not" he laughs Irena, face got hot, with anger? Flustered? "Is something wrong Irena" i frown worried "Are you sick" i say as i run over to her "Do you wanna come over to" i say as i grab her hands, and smile as I look straight into eyes "YES!" she smiles happily, "Its a deal then" I smile as I run twords the door so we can get walking home, but as i run pasted Karasumas, there was a bit of sadness in his face, as if he didn't like the idea of something.

~~~~

"This is it" I say as I opened the door, and took off my shoes as i run and got another seat for Irena, "Irina, would you want to change" I ask before i go into my room "Yeah sure, are you sure you-" she says as she looks at something "Never mind they will fit just fine" she says running into my run, "You know me and you have the same body type, i just cover up, I say taking out a hoodie and some shorts, i throw the clothes at her, "hey watch it" she yells, as I laugh and grab no sleeve hoodie and shorts and get changed

~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER, yeah i know im awesome aren't I