Prologue

~Prologue~

The little girl glanced up with curious eyes. Her mother was walking back and forth and mumbling. "He can't find out. He can't see her. I need to get rid of her." Not understanding her mothers rambling she refocused on the toy in front of her and clapped gleefully.

Feeling hands roughly yank her up my her armpits she let out a yelp of pain, only to look in her mothers determined eyes. "Ma.. Mama?"

No answer or reply. The little girl was thrown in the backseat like a rag doll. Tears breached her eyes, what's wrong with mama?

The women sped out of the drive at top speed, running red lights and stop signs until endless trees were seen. The little girl whined in fear and cried loudly,"Mama! Stop!"

Wild eyes reflected in the mirror. "Shut up! Just shut up you useless brat!" Wails escaped the little girls mouth. The mothers hands tightened around the steering wheel, knuckles white as she gripped it hard with anger.

Slamming on the breaks, the pair were thrown forward. A door slammed shut and in mere seconds for the second time that day the girls mother was dragging her.

 Tiny feet and hands pounded on the women with no avail. "Stop squirming you little bitch!" Throwing the child down the women slapped her in the face. "I said stop!" The girl curled into a defensive huddle on the ground. Clutching her now bruised cheek.

"Mama," she cried.

"I am not your mother! Do not ever call me that again you little brat. You will never be loved, or wanted. You can sit here and die in a hole for all I care because," gesturing around her," this is your new home. You'll be lucky to survive the day much less the night. I would kill you now but, I want you to suffer and know that no one is coming to your rescue. Adios."

With that the women the girl called her mother for 6 years walked away from her. Abandoned her, defenseless and stranded in the woods at night. Alone. Forever.