What He Starts Up Again ✔️

Derek:

Peter and Cora were sitting in the living room while Derek was in the kitchen. The two weren't exactly talking as much as they were glaring at each other, seeing as they weren't exactly close family. A few seconds later the smell of chocolate chip cookies floated into the living room. Peter and Cora shared a look before standing up and walking into the kitchen.

They slowly made their way to a counter where there was a plate of cookies.

"When was the last time Derek made cookies?" Peter asked skeptically.

"Back when I was like seven," Cora replied.

Peter shrugged and reached out to grab one, but Derek's hand came out of no where and slapped it away.

"No those are for Y/N."

Scott:

Studying. Sophomore year was hard for Scott with the werewolf business, but easy for you. You choose the advanced class for junior year, and Scott, being the protective boyfriend, wanted to be in the same classes, so you helped him study for every class. Even brought his grades up to A's. The teachers all agreed at the next parent-teacher conferences that you were great for Scott. The next year Scott and you had the exact same schedule.

Stiles:

Guitar. Scott had Stiles' guitar in his room after Stiles played for him one day, and never got it back. But once you mentioned you loved guitar players, Stiles ran over to get the guitar and learned your favorite song right away. On your one year anniversary he played the song for you, and you even asked him to teach you how to play.

Isaac:

Socializing. Due to his father, Isaac never really went to parties or talked to anyone, but he realized if he wanted to keep you he'd have to talk to your friends. Now, Isaac is the one taking you to parties and always asking for you to help him meet new people. He's joining clubs, and he's hard to keep up with.

Peter:

Being nice. Simple enough, right? Wrong. Peter can be a real dick when he wants to, so you teach him a lesson. Multiple lessons. Every time he would make a rude or sarcastic remark you would pinch his arm. He didn't learn from that, so you grabbed a spray bottle and spritzed him in the face until he glared at you. Eventually he'll learn to keep his mouth shut.

Aiden:

Aiden starts driving a car. Aiden thought it would be cute to force you to ride on his motorcycle on your fist date. It wasn't, and you ended up puking the minute you were off the bike. The next day, he drove to your house in a sleek black sports car. Both you and him fell in love with the thing.

Liam:

Liam started up yoga. Every morning you would sit on your roof and do yoga to keep yourself calm throughout the day. You told Liam about it after you found out about his I.E.D and offered to save him a spot the next day. After that he wouldn't miss a single sunrise.

Jordan:

Jordan started to cook. He never really had to cook for anyone other than himself before you came along, living off of take out and microwave dinners, but now he does all the cooking. Your favorite meal of his, is his chicken alfredo. You tell him it is fit for the gods.

Brett:

Liam was your kid brother and ever since he was kicked out of school, Brett intentionally came to you and made idiotic comments about him. One day you snapped at him, and all he did was smirk at you before walking away. He didn't bother you with anything about Liam, but he did talk to you daily to become friends with him.