Turning Him On ✔️

Turning Him On

Derek:

You were sleeping, but you could tell Derek walked into your room. He climbed into bed, and wrapped his arm around you pulling you close. You wake up slightly and let out a breathless, "Derek." He pulls you closer and you wiggle into him, rubbing against him. He groans quietly, and you smirk into your pillow. "Babe," you moan turning around and 'accidentally' rubbing your hand on his lower stomach feelings his abs. "Can you get me my," you said moving my hand lower, while Derek shivers and squeezes his eyes closed tightly, "phone." Derek pulls away quickly falling out of bed. "Sure."

Scott:

Scott, you, and his mother were all having dinner. Scott was trying to be innocent and nice because this was the first dinner all three of you had together. Scott's hand was rested on your lap and you had one hand rubbing his thumb trying to calm him down. As his mother brought out food, he brought his hand back and started to tap his foot. You put your hand down on his thigh and started to lightly stroke back and forth.

You noticed Scott's grip on his fork tighten and his muscles tense.

"Are you okay, babe?" you whispered so his mother wouldn't necessarily notice.

"Yeah, but can you just stop rubbing my leg. It's getting a bit hard to focus."

You giggle when you realize what was going on. "Okay, whatever you say."

Stiles:

Stiles and you decided to watch a movie, and you both choose Love Actually because you were both hopeless romantics and can't help it. While Stiles' gets the popcorn and snacks you laid your whole body across the couch and rest your head on a pillow. You giggled when Stiles comes back with a look of shock across his face then wiggles his finger at you.

"Come on, move your feet babe," he says moving closer to you.

"No," you pout, but smile when he calls you babe.

"Fine then." He sets the snacks on your stomachs, picks up your feet, sits down, and then sets your feet in his lap.

You smiled and started the movie.

A while into the movie a r-rated scene comes on the screen, and Stiles starts to get a bit uncomfortable. He shifts around a bit, and you move your feet a bit. He tensed and held your feet still.

"What are you doing," you whispered at him.

"Just trying to get comfy," he smiled weakly. You nodded, not completely believing him, but turned back to the movie.

Not even twenty minutes later he shifted again, and you move your feet rubbing them down his leg sitting up.

"Okay what's up," you say getting closer.

"Nothing just a little problem... uh... down south," he mumbles.

"You know," you say resting your palm closer to the top of his thigh, "I could help with that if you just asked."

He stared at you in shock before standing up quickly, and promptly tripping over the blankets. He looked back at you before running into his bedroom. You giggled and go back to watching the movie.

Isaac:

Everyone was gathered in Derek's loft, meaning Cora, Peter, Scott, Allison, Derek, and Stiles. You were sitting on Isaac's lap as we were deciding what to do about the Alphas.

All of a sudden, you felt something hard press into your backside, and you turn to look at Isaac.

"Babe, what is that, stop it!" you whisper at him.

"I can't help it, when there's a beautiful girl in my lap, I can't control my body."

You giggle at him and shift a bit. He wraps his arms around you, and groans a bit.

"Y/N, whatever you are doing, stop. I can smell Isaac's arousal," Scott joked seriously.

Everyone in the room looks at the two of you and begin to laugh.

Isaac lifts you up and drags you into his bedroom.

"What are we doing in here?" you ask laughing.

"Getting some privacy," he says before pulling you into a deep kiss.

Three minutes into the make out session, Isaac pulls away and runs to open the door. Derek, Scott, and Stiles all fall forward a bit before running into the living room area with an angry Isaac behind him.

Jackson:

"Jackson, come on you big baby, I thought you'd be more into this," you pulled him along. Looking into the other changing rooms, you made sure there was nobody else trying on bras.

"I am so totally up for it," he started, "but not in Victoria's Secret and definitely not when your sister is out there, too." He glared at the back of your head. You pulled him into a changing room smirking at the pink walls and dim lighting.

"This is really setting the mood," you joked, wrapping your hands around his neck, pulling him close to you.

He chuckled sarcastically, but he kissed you within the second. He kissed down your neck. 'Jesus Christ,' you thought.

"This was probably one of the best ideas you've ever had," Jackson whispered in your ear.

"Then it's about to get so much better."

Btw while writing Jacksons I thought I was writing about him getting caught so his "getting caught" preference thing will be a continuation from this one. But I'll say that again a while ago.