How He Gets You To Go Places

Derek:

"Come on, babe, we need to go pick up Scott," Derek complained.

"Why can't you just go alone?"

"Because I need you with me. What if someone comes to attack. Kali, Aiden, Ethan. They want me dead and will do whatever they need to to get to me," he said walking closer to me.

He looked me straight in the eye and said, "I can't loose you, not now, not ever."

I nodded my head and grabbed his hand pulling him into a hug.

Scott:

"Hey, you want to come with Stiles and I to get Mexican?" Scott asked zoning into my room announced.

"No, thanks," I said looking up from my book.

"But, why not?" he whined a bit. I looked up again and saw him looking at me wide eyed.

"Not your puppy dog face," I said. "I wanted to read."

"Please," he continued with the face getting on his knees and pouting his lips.

I groaned. "Argh, fine get out and let me get changed."

"I can wait here," Scott joked.

"Don't push your luck, wolf boy."

Stiles:

"Come on, just come see a movie with me," Stiles begged.

"No," I repeated for the fourth time.

"If you don't come with me now, I will drag you out there. I have moves that you've never seen," Stiles said busting out in some weird ninja moves. He even kicked the air a few times.

I started to laugh, but caved in. "Fine, as long as I never have to see those 'moves' again."

Isaac:

"Off your butt, lazy," Isaac said, "We are going to Derek's."

I roll eyes, "I don't like Derek and he doesn't like me, so why do I have to go."

He sits down and pulls me on top of him. "Because I say so," he laughs pulling me closer. "And there's a lot of benefits you could gain from this trip," he teases and rolls his hips into mine.

"I think you mean many benefits for you," I mocked moving my waist in his lap and start to nibble his neck.

"We need to leave now," he said breathless.

"Your right," I smirk getting off. "Let's go."

I hear him groan, but get up and follows me.