Cute Moments

Cute Moments

Derek:

"Derek," you call out as you entered his loft.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Can you help me bake some cookies?" I asked walking into his kitchen setting down the grocery bag full of food.

"But I'm busy," he groans at his work table.

"Doing what, exactly?" you asked with your eyebrow raised.

Derek draws a blank.

"Get up here and help me make these damn cookies."

He sighed, but got up reluctantly.

Five minutes later, Derek was still groaning. "You know what," you growled at him, "if you don't want to help, get out and stay out!"

You turned away from Derek as you continued to work trying to keep the tears from falling out of your eyes.

"Babe," he said wrapping his arms around you from behind. "I'm sorry, just tell me what to do and I'll do it. No complaints."

You twisted around in his arms. "Kiss me."

He definitely did not complain.

Scott:

"Scott McCall, get you're butt down here," Melissa shouts from down stairs.

"Mom, I'm with Y/N."

"I don't care, you need to come down here and explain this mess," You giggled as she yelled about the mess.

Before Scott's mom had arrived the two of you had gotten into a little food fight.

"Go on Scott, be a good boy and clean up your mess," you rub his head like you would a dog.

He have you a glare and picked you up throwing you on his shoulder.

"Ah- Scott- what are you doing?" you giggled.

"You, missy," he said tapping your bum, "will be helping since you caused it."

"But-"

"But nothing." Scott set you down and the two of you got to work on cleaning the kitchen. You paused in your work to watch Scott scrub at something at the top of the fridge. His shirt was sliding up his body and you couldn't help but stare.

"You know," he said while continuing to work, "not only can I feel your stare, but I can also smell your arousal."

Your face lit up like a firetruck and you chucked your sponge at his back. You could hear Scott chuckle as he stopped cleaning to come over to you.

"Come on let's go," he said pulling you along.

"Where to?" you asked.

"My room," he smirked pulling you faster.

Stiles:

Every Friday Isaac, your best friend of ten years, would come over and hang out and that didn't stop when he was bitten. Stiles; though, your boyfriend of two years was highly against that. The thought of you and another boy in the same room alone irked him. Usually Stiles would try to find a way to stay with the two of you while you caught up, but this Friday you wouldn't allow it.

"Stiles, get out, I'm trying to spend time with Isaac," you said pushing him away.

"Yeah but he's your best friend and I'm your boyfriend."

"Exactly he's my best friend I don't understand why you can't get over the fact that we won't do anything and you don't have to get jealous."