Chapter 1

Brad's pov

After Elizabeth died last year, I lost myself! I turned out the worst, but what else will you do when the only girl you love died because of my own stupid mistake! I killed her. Yes after a year I still blame myself for it even if everyone keeps telling me not to do.

Everyone wonders what got into me. I smoke, do drugs, I'm not social like I used to be and the worst, I quit the band. After I git out the band they are still going on without me. James is now the lead singer. The only thing that makes me a little bit happier is that they never thought about replacing me with someone else.

At the moment I live at my own in a small house I have to share with a friend named Luke. He is just like me. Smoking, drugs.

But after all I still have contact with Tristan. But he is the onlyone I keep contact with from my old friends since he has been there for me always! I don't wanna loose him as a friend so once a while he comes around.

"I can't come with you guys." Tristan said. We were planning to go to this huge housewarming from a friend next week.

"You have to come." I told him. "It's going to be the best party of the year."

"Brad, I told you I'm going on tour in two days." Tristan remind me.

"Ugh, just leave them!" I groaned annoyed.

"I can't." Tristan said. "They are my friends."

"I'm also your friend." I told him looking up at him, waiting for his answer.

"You may gave up your dreams but I don't!" Tristan said as he got up, ready to leave.

"My only dream was to start a family with the girl I loved so much!" I shout with tears in my eyes.

"Your dream was to make music with your best friends. With us." Tristan said.

"That was before Elizabeth came into my life." I told him.

"Well she isn't in your life anymore so just fight for your first dream again." Tristan said. This made me so angry! He don't know how it feels to lose someone you love.

"You can leave right now." I said as I pushed him outside my house. All our meet ups end up like this.

"Why do you still want to be friends with someone like him?" Luke asks me.

"I don't know." I said. "Something inside me keeps pushing me throwards him."

"Don't you miss the band?" Luke asks.

"I told you not to talk about them!" I shout at him.

"You miss them." Luke said. I groaned and grabbed a sigarette. "Don't you dare to smoke inside the house."

I rolled my eyes at him and walked outside. I closed the frontdoor behind me and leaned against the wall as I lit up my sigarette. I only stood there for 30 seconds as a group of girls walked by. All giggling and laughing at each other but one catched my eye. As we made eye contact she stopped laughing and stared at me like I've done something wrong. But before I know she was gone.

When I finished I walked back inside to see Luke still on the couch.

"You calmed down a little bit?" Luke asks me.

"Yeah why?" I ask him.

"Good cuz you're not gonna like this." Luke told me. What is he talking about.

"What's wrong man?" I ask him.

"You thought your ex band mates will never replace you?" He asks me.

"Yeah, they will never do that." I said. "They told me if I change my mind I could come back."

"Yeah forget about going back." Luke said. "They just replaced you."

"They did what?!" I ask him while shouting from anger. He showed me the tweet from the band account that said they found a new lead singer. "This is not happening."

I took my jacket and my car keys. I need explanaition cuz Tristan promised me they won't replace me.

"Where are you going?" Luke asks.

"Going to beat the crap out of some people." I told him and walked outside to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know some of you have been waiting for this sequel forever but here ya go, the first chapter is up right now... and do u know what's out too? ALL NIGHT VIDEO!!!!!!

~ Anke

Quote: you will search for me in another person. I promise.