Chapter 2

This chapter is a throwback to when Brad was still in the band.

Brad's pov

Christmas day and I'm here in LA with my best friends, writing new music and doing some shows. At first I felt it was a bad idea since everyone want to spend this time of the year with their family but my mom told me it was fine as long as I had fun and yes I am having a lot of fun here.

We just record a christmas cover and today we are going out to film a video for it while we are having fun at the beach.

"Let's go play some soccer." Connor said as he throw the ball at me.

"I'm okay with that." I smiled at him. We played a little bit of soccer while Dean filmed us.

I never had so much fun after all. Just the four of us enjoining each other and the warm weather here in LA. I can't imagine my life without them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small throwback just to make this a little bit of emotional :) I know it's short, it's just a filler and I also know you excepted the chapter where Brad was about to go beat up some people but don't worry, it's coming soon!

Quote: no friendship is an accident!

Oooooommmmmmgggggggg in 18 days I'll travel to London to go see the tide live 😱😱😱 I'm sooooo happy!