Chapter 3

Brad's pov

I arrived at the studio. I used to come here almost everyday and record new songs together with the boys... stop it! Remember that they just replaced you! As I thought back at the tweet anger took over and I just ran inside. I walked to the place we used to be all the time and lucky me they were there laughing and joking around. I saw James, Connor, Tristan, Dean, Joe and a boy I don't know. Must be the new lead singer.

"Brad?" Connor said surprised as he saw me standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Tristan asks me.

"You promised me you won't replace me." I told Tristan. "So who the fuck is that!?"

"We thought you should change your mind after a year." Tristan said. "But you didn't so we had no choice."

"Replace me with an idiot." I said. "Is that all you could do?"

"You didn't want to come back." Connor said with a sad face. Ugh I miss him.

"You could just move on with the three of you." I told them.

"Brad, we need you to leave." Joe told me.

I looked one more time at the boys that used to be my best friends and leave them all standing there. I walked outside and when I finally reached my car, I burst out in tears.

"You're okay?" I heard a soft female voice behind me. I turned around to see a girl around my age.

"I'm fine." I told her.

"Brad, you're not." She said.

"How do you know my name?" I ask her.

"You used to be the lead singer of The Vamps, everyone knows you." She said and as small smile appeared on my face. She was being so kind with me. "You should go back inside and join the band again."

"I can't." I whispered but loud enough for her to hear. "They replaced me already."

"They have to take you back." She said.

"I don't wanna go back." I told her. "I have to leave." She just gave me a small smile as I got inside my car and drove all the way home. The way home I only had one thing on my mind. No it's not about that one boy who will do the lead vocals in the vamps now, it's the girl.

She had long black hair, beautiful eyes and was such a nice person. She reminded me to someone. Someone I used to love so much. I just hope I will ever meet her again.

As I arrived I walked inside to see Luke on the couch with a random girl again.

"How was it?" He asks as he saw me. But I just ignored him and went upstairs into my room. I grabbed my phone and saw I've got two texts.

From Conrad: I miss you man! I don't want this new boy, I don't like him, he is such a  annoying kid always want to be the boss over me. Please help me out of here!

As I read his text, I felt bad for him and I wanted to help him but I can't.

From Tris: I'm sorry man! :(

Ugh is that all he can say? Is that all he got?

Connor's pov

For the first time we were practicing with our new front man, Jack. I don't like him. He always trying to be the boss of me.

"Connor!" Jack shout as he stops singing.

"What?" I ask him.

"You're the backup vocals so don't try to sound better then me." He said. What is that about?

"I'm not trying to..."

"Just play the bass and shut your mouth." Jack cuts me of. "James you can do the backup vocals alone."

I looked at Tristan who sat there behind his drums. He looked up at me with an 'I'm sorry' look. Am I the onlyone who hate this Jack kid.

"I just want Brad back." I whispered but lucky me that Jack didn't hear that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I feel so bad for Connor. It's so sad but after all I love writing this book!

OMG only 16 days before I travel to London to go see The Tide and I may meet them after the gig 😱

Quote: I fucking miss you. All day, every day.