Chapter Five: Random Dinosaurs!

I woke up by my alarm clock and smelt coffee. I jumped out of bed and zoomed downstairs. I saw Nik with a cup of coffee and ran and stole it from him. Before he could see me I went to the other side of the room and took a sip. He looked over at me and sighed.

"I'm not getting that back am I?" He asked sighing again. "Nope." I said while shaking my head.

I looked at the clock and gasped.

"Mierda. Voy a llegar tarde a la escuela y me tengo que quedar oculto a mi hermano. Grande. Dios, necesito un descanso!" I muttered in Spanish.

("Crap. I'm going to be late for school and I have to stay hidden from my brother. Great. God I need a break!")

Nik looked at me like I just said something in a different language. Oh wait, I did. "Sorry. I speak in different languages when I'm upset." I said sheepishly.

"How many languages do you know?" He asked. "A lot. I have to go. Ya know, get ready for school." I said. I handed him back his coffee and sped to my room.

I walked to m closet to pick out what to wear. "Cosa indossare, cosa indossare." I mumbled in Italian to myself.

(What to wear, what to wear.)

I decided to just go simple today. Since it was still slightly warm I put on a tank top and shorts. I put on a pair of flats and grabbed my bag.

Nik was on the couch when I passed. I grabbed his coffee out of his hands and heard him sigh. "I'm leaving." I told him. "I know." He replied and got of the couch and walked to the door. I took a sip of his coffee. I moaned at how good it tasted.

"Bye." I said and hugged him which made him go stiff before returning the hug. "Have a good day at school, love." He said with his British accent. "Have fun doing whatever." I commented.

I ran to the table and grabbed my sunglasses. I took a gulp of the coffee before giving it back to Nik. "Bye. I said and nodded my head. He nodded in acknowledgement before sipping his coffee.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the garage. I drove over the speed limit to get to Matt's house. He was waiting on the steps when I got there and I honked. Hed jumped obviously startled. He made his way over and we drove in silence.

I saw Jeremy my potential friend hanging out in the 'stoner pit.' I wanted to help him so I decided to go talk to him.

"See ya later?" I asked Matt. He nodded looking at something with his full concentration. I looked and saw Elena again. "Dude move on." I advised him before making my way to Jeremy.

When I got there it was obvious I wasn't wanted. The 'why are you here's?' were making it obvious.

I smirked knowing how to get on their good sides. "Dudes chill." I said.

They visibly relaxed at my stoner talk but I focused on Jeremy. "Hey, what's up?" I asked him. He looked me up and down obviously confused on why I was talking to him. "Not much." He answered vaguely.

"Want to go to the Grill with me after school?" I asked. "Sure." He said nodding. "Bye." I said and walked away.

I looked around for my blonde headed friend but when I couldn't find him I looked for Tyler.

I couldn't find him either. I went about my day and hardly saw any of my friends.

I headed to the Grill when school was out and sat down at a table. A nice waiter came over to me almost immediately.

"What can I get you?" He asked. "Mountain Dew." I replied.

I sat for fifteen minutes and Jeremy didn't show up yet. "Ugh. No puedo creer que este tipo me puso de pie. Después de todo yo sólo estaba tratando de ayudar con su droga y no hay problemas de amigo."

(Spanish: Ugh. I can't believe this dude stood me up. After all I was just trying to help with his drug and no friend problems.)

Just as I said that Jeremy came walking in through the door of the Grill. Perfect timing, I thought. He spotted me and made his way over. "Finally." I sighed when he sat down. "Sorry I had to walk." He muttered.

"You do know I could have given you a ride, right?" I asked him like he was stupid, and in this case he was.

"I didn't know okay?" I nodded. "So how was your day?" I asked in a sing song voice. "Good. Yours?" He asked. "Good. Let's play pool." I suggested to ease the tension. "Okay, but know I'm gonna kick your butt." He warned.

"Yeah okay." I scoffed.

As it turned out we had a tie. I won two games and he won two. We would have played more but some other people started complaining and saying we were 'hogging the pool table'.

Jeremy and I laughed at that though. "Can I call you Remy?" I asked randomly. "Why would you call me Remy?" He scrunched up his face.

"It's the end of your name." I tried to convince him. "Only if I can call you Skar." He bargained. "Where'd ya get Skar from?" I asked. "The letters in your name." He answered with a shrug. "Okay." I agreed. "We're now Remy and Skar." He mused out loud.

"Mmm." Was my response. "We have some cool nicknames." I decided to answer.

"Yeah. We're bad ass." He agreed. "Wanna play never have I ever?" He suggested. "Yeah. I'll get the alcohol." I agreed.

I went up to the bar and compelled the man to give me alcohol.

~

~

~

I never should have agreed to play never have I ever because it led to a drunken game of truth or dare. I dared Remy to run down the street in his boxers and in turn he dared me to do it with him. Of course I'm in my bra and underwear.

Just three words: Very, random dinosaurs.

A/N:

So I updated and I had fun with this chappie even if it is just a filler. The ending was very fun and I can't what for the next chap. I have a feeling secrets will be revealed. I wonder what? I also wonder how Klaus or Nik, whichever you prefer, will react to her running down the street in her bra and underwear. Well wait to find out.

~XOXO PreciousEmo