Chapter Six: Death Day

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and the first thing I did was check to make sure I had clothes on. I let out a sigh of relief. Now where am I? I thought looking around the unfamiliar room, I took note it was a boys room.

I looked over to my left and had to stifle a scream. Someone was laying beside me! I pulled the cover off the persons head and saw brown hair. The events of last night started coming back to me and I recognized the person.

"Remy!" I shouted. "It was Elena!" He shouted dazed while bolting up. "Good to know." I said amused. He let out a girly scream and fell off the bed. I burst out laughing and clutched my stomach. I laughed so hard I fell off the bed too.

This time Jeremy was clutching his stomach laughing. I waited rather impatiently for him to stop and when he did I sighed and looked at him. "Done?" I asked.

He looked at me and I looked at him and we both burst out laughing. "What is with the noise in here?!" I heard a voice shout and stopped laughing. I looked over at Remy to see he was looking at the door in horror.

A young strawberry blonde had stopped at the entrance of the door looking at me. I got off the bed and walked over to her.

I politely smiled and stuck out my hand, which she shook. "Hello. I'm Jeremy's friend Skylar. And you are?" I asked the smile sitting naturally on my lips.

"Jeremy's aunt and legal guardian, Jenna." She smiled back but I could see the confusion.

"Nice to meet you. I love your hair!" I complimented knowing it would loosen her up and I really did love her hair.

"Did you sleep with Jeremy?" She asked bluntly and I almost choked. I shook my head so fast I was afraid it would fall off. "No I just hung out with him last night and it got so late that I ended up crashing here. I'm sorry I invaded."

"Nonsense, that's the most he's laughed in awhile so, please, stick around." She said and left the room.

I looked over at Jeremy to see he had his mouth hung open. I walked up to him and started waving my hand in front of his face and he didn't notice.

"¡Mierda! Creo que le rompí!" I cursed in Spanish.

(Shit! I think I broke him!)

"What?" He said looking at me. "You spaced out..." I trailed off.

"What language were you speaking?" He asked. "Why did you space off?" I counter. "Jenna is never that chill." "It's all in the compliments and that was Spanish." He nodded and looked over at something.

I followed his gaze and saw an alarm clock.

"Shit!" I shouted making Remy jump. "We're gonna be late." I state as he looks at me like I'm crazy. "We could go back to bed?" He suggests tiredly. "Nope! We're going to school!" I shout. He gives me a dirty look but gets up.

"Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes. He sighed and nodded.

I flashed him a dazzling smile that left him dazed and ran at human speed to his closet. I grabbed one of his plain black shirt and one of his zip up hoodies.

I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I took off my old shirt and put the shirt on. I looked around the bathroom for a hair tie and let out a sound of relief when I found one. I grabbed it and tied the shirt up in the back.

I pulled out a new toothbrush, brushed my teeth and washed my mouth.

I pulled the hoodie on really quickly and ran back into Jeremy's room to find Jeremy in only his boxers.