4

Sorry this is so late

"Uh, okay sir."

"I just wanna get to know you better if we're gonna be spending a week together, y'know?"

Ian smiled. "Okay. Well, I'm 23 and I have this job so I can raise enough money to go to college. I want to get into comedy; writing, acting, it all sounds good to me."

"Cool! I work at a legal firm, but Ive always wanted to do something creative, like comedy. I just don't think I'd be good at it, though."

"I've been told that I have a 'natural talent', which I don't believe. You're never just born with a skill, you learn it and that's how you grow as a person. You can't dismiss yourself as not good at something, when you can easily improve with practice. I dunno, just my two cents."

"I like that. I like that mindset. How would you suggest I practice, though?"

"Well, if you're interested, I know you just met me but, I can give you some pointers. I enjoy teaching people, and I'd be glad to help you pursue something you've always wanted."

Anthony smiled, feeling his face grow warm. "I'd like that. I really would. When do you think we could-"

"Tomorrow?" Ian said, a little too eagerly. He looked away, blushing.

Anthony blushed as well. "Tomorrow sounds good. We'll meet out here tomorrow morning and we'll decide what next from there."

"Sounds good." Ian said.

Anthony got up, telling Ian he was excused. He went into the water to meet with Kalel, with a stupid grin on his face.

also sorry this is short im still trying to get in the groove of things