7

I'm sorry this is so late omg pls forgive me

Anthony stepped onto the balcony, sniffling.

What luck, he'd have to spend the fourth day of his vacation in bed, sick.

That also means he can't see Ian.

He climbed back into bed. Kalel was down by the beach, doing whatever she was doing. She didn't actually seem to care that Anthony was sick. In fact, she seemed happy about it.

Anthony shrugged. It probably wasn't that big a deal. It was their vacation, after all. She was probably just happy.

He weakly reached over and grabbed the phone in the bedside table.

"Hey, room service? Yeah, could you bring up some orange juice to my room? Thank you."

He hung up the phone and snuggled into the covers. In a few minutes, he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." he croaked.

The door swung open to reveal Ian, who was carrying some orange juice. They both blushed.

"Hey! Uh, why aren't you-"

"Sick."

"Ah." Ian placed the orange juice on the table as he went to get a cup from the mini-kitchen. "Thank god they called me up here, this one lady was trying to flirt with me-"

"Who?" Anthony asked, a little too quick. He blushed at his protectiveness, and so did Ian.

"This one lady, brown-blonde hair, I remember laughing because her name was a vegetable..."

"K-Kalel?"

"Yeah, that was it. You know her?"

Anthony paused. "She's my girlfriend."

They stood in silence for a moment.

"O-oh. I'm sorry-"

"It's fine, you didn't do anything, just... how exactly was she flirting with you?"

"She said like... she was single, and really needed a 'companion'."

It felt like a huge fist just punched Anthony in the face. How could she...

Of course, he was no better.

Having fantasies about a man he just met while on vacation with his girlfriend.

Maybe this relationship won't work out after all... I had always felt...

Anthony winced as his headache came back. He'd figure this out tomorrow.

ack sorry again