6

Anthony went to bed that night smiling.

After they had finished their "date," he had spent the rest of the day with Kalel. It wasn't as fun as being with Ian, but he had to spend time with his girlfriend.

Anthony drifted off to sleep, daydreaming about spending another day with Ian.

--

Anthony turned to Ian, who was looking at the horizon over the sea.

"Ian?"

"Yeah?"

"I... I have a confession to make."

Ian turned and looked at him, with those eyes he loved so much.

"Ian, I'm in love with you."

Ian's face softened, then hardened as he turned away. "I love you too. But we can't be together. You have a girlfriend, and I have to focus on an actual career."

"Just for tonight, then. Just for tonight, we can be together."

Ian looked at him and smiled. "Let's do it."

Ian leaned toward Anthony, and Anthony returned the gesture. He could feel Ian's warm breath on his nose as their lips were about to connect...

"Anthony! Anthony, wake up!" Anthony was snapped out of his dream as he heard Kalel's voice. "Anthony, they brought us breakfast! Get up!"

Anthony groaned. He went to bed late last night, and the clock on the bedside table informed him that it was 8:00 AM.

He went up and walked toward the small table in the kitchen area, where the food was already waiting.

I guess my Ian fantasies will have to wait.

sorry this is short also ill be updating every week(end) but ill update a lot this month bc i barely have any school so yay