8

hi idk im sorta meh on this chapter especially after the whole drama with kalel a bit ago please don't hate me after this

Anthony waited by the door that night, waiting for Kalel to come into the room. This wasn't helping his sickness, at all, but by now most of the sickness had turned into anger.

After what seemed like hours had passed, Kalel came into the room. She smelled like cologne.

"Awww baby wass wrong?" She said in an obviously drunk voice.

"Where were you today?"

"I was at the beach."

"You're drunk."

"Guilty." She said, holding up her hands and giggling.

"So you didn't happen to run into anyone on the beach?"

"No... baby whass wrong?" She stepped forward to kiss him but he stepped back.

"I know you flirted with Ian."

She paused, turning pale. "Who?"

"Ian. I know. How... how could you?"

"Anthony let me explain-"

"No! I trusted you! And then you go thrust your boobs out at every unsuspecting guy down there! Then you go to a bar and get drunk and make out with someone else. Yes, you did." He added when he was her trying to rebut. She crossed her arms.

"Well, you're no better! Sneaking out at like three in the morning, probably to go on a date with some girl! Yeah, I know. You're not as slick as you think."

They both sensed the tension in the room and sat on the edge of the bed, side by side.

"Maybe... maybe if we can't have trust in this relationship..."

"...we don't have one at all."

They looked at each other fearfully. Neither of them wanted to lose the other. Sure, they both had their flaws, but the memories and nostalgia turd to this relationship were too much. Besides, neither of them wanted to start all over.

"We should take a break." Anthony suggested.

Kalel nodded. "Yeah. A break. Until the end of this vacation, you and I are on a break."

That meant three days. Three days without seeing each other. They figured they could do that.

Without a word, Anthony stood up and pulled his jacket on. He took one last look back at Kalel before walking out. He knew exactly where he was going to go.

ok I know this is risky and controversial please don't hate me ack