Chapter 13

Add me on Facebook for updates! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CuteHelloGoodbye/318425681524831

Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 13:

-Emily’s POV:

“Derek?” I moved towards him.

“This was my house.” He whispered in between his teeth while looking down towards the ground in front of him. I made my way in front of him trying to look him in the eye. When I did see his eyes, they looked almost black.

“Derek? This was your house?” I paused for a second waiting for any emotion to come out of him, but there was nothing. “Are you Derek H…”

“Derek Hale.” He interrupted, finally looking at me for a second. “My names Derek Hale. This was my house.” He said putting in emphasis on ‘was.’

“I am so sorry, I didn’t know.” He had lost his entire family in that fire. I couldn’t even imagine what he was feeling right now.

“So I’m guessing you already know the story?” He said.

Nodding my head, I watched him.

I stood there awkwardly, not sure what I should do or what to say. Derek’s fists where clinched tight. I felt like I needed to do something but I couldn’t figure out what. Why had he brought me to see this? So many questions where racing through my mind all at once. Before I knew what I was doing I took a step towards him. He took a half a step back looking up at me in a swift motion. Our eyes met and I jumped when I saw them, shaking my head I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. His eyes had flashed a vibrant blue only for a mere millisecond. Maybe it was just the light, or the way his eyes reflected off something. I was going to try to just play it off like nothing had happened even though it was slightly frightening.

-Derek’s POV:

‘Shit.’ I thought to my self. I really hoped she hadn’t noticed but by the look on her face she probably had seen my eyes. All my emotions where boiling up that I couldn’t stop it this time and now I had blew it. She stood a few feet away from me frozen. She looked frightened so I did the only thing I could think of; I reached out to her.

“I’m sorry.” I said quietly reaching out and placing my hand on her arm to calm her.

“No. Its ok. I just thought I …I thought that…” She was stumbling all over her words and I couldn’t help but smile at her nervousness.

Her entire body relaxed a little when I smiled. She must have thought of some reasonable explanation for my eyes and had convinced herself it was nothing. All I could think of was, ‘that was close.’

She turned towards my old house and quietly sighed.

“I’m sorry about…”

“Don’t be.” I replied.

It was silent for a few seconds

“Is this what you wanted to tell me?” she said in a shy tone turning back to me.

“Somewhat yes.” I had decided that that was enough secrets for tonight. It was already almost too much to handle for the both of us. I didn’t trust myself after that.

She stood there not saying anything again.

“I wanted you to know kind of who I was.”

“What? Do you think you’re sticking around with me?” She joked.

I decided to not reply to her question.

“Are you ready to go?”

She nodded as I began to walk towards my car. I was more relaxed now. That went better than I thought it would go though. She took it a lot better than expected. I wanted to tell her more but it would just have to wait for now. I cursed under my breath. I had to be more carful next time and not lose it so easily.

We both climbed in my car. “Sorry. You probably thought that was a little weird or uncomfortable.”

She looked at me confused.

“I just wanted you to know some of my past.”

“You already said that.” She said with a smirk. “Don’t worry about it. Now what place are you taking me?” She said putting an emphasis on the word place.

“Hah. Dinner sound good for you?” I said chuckling at her.

“Sounds fine with me.”

-Emily’s POV:

Derek started up the car and its engine roared. The sun had begun to go down and it was causing the forest to look a little eerie. I wasn’t sure what had happened to him back there but I decided to let it go for now. I could talk to him about it later, for now I wanted to enjoy our night. Butterflies started to flutter in my stomach like that before I had even left my house a few hours ago. I was excited to go out with this guy. He was different from any other guy I had met in my life.

If only I had known then how different he really was…..

---------------

Tehe :D I am not sure about this chapter. I feel like it’s a filler but that’s ok :) I hope you all enjoyed! I loved writing it! Vote/ Comment/ Etc.! READ THIS > I am thinking about making set days when I am going to upload so PLEASE let me know which days work best for you guys and I will make it a routine!! :DLove you all. Thank you all so much!!