Chapter 37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37:

--Emily’s POV:

Lying in bed I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn’t for some reason. It was getting so late and was pitch black outside, yet my body wouldn’t allow me to sleep. I stared up at the ceiling then glanced at my phone. Derek hadn’t texted me at all after he had left and it worried me for some reason. Allison had even texted me, asking if Scott was ok because she was supposed to hang out with him tonight and he was a no show. I shook my head; he was going to screw that up if he kept doing that.

Just then I heard a car pull up to our house but I didn’t recognize the sound. I flung the sheets off of me and quickly jumped out of bed. Racing to the window that faced the front of the house I peered out of the thin glass only to see Scott getting out of Mr. Stilinski’s cop car. My stomach dropped as I watched Mr. Stilinski get out of the car as well with his normal sheriff attire. Without a second thought, I raced down the stairs, nearly stumbling over my own feet and flung open the front door.

“Scott! What did you do this time?” I said trying to sound calm but I was freaking out in the inside.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Scott really got himself into trouble like this but I didn’t think he would ever get this in trouble.

Scott looked between Mr. Stilinski and I confused.

“He didn’t do anything Em. I am actually here to speak with you.”

Scott looked at me furrowing his eyebrows, really confused now.

“What about?” We both asked him at the same time.

“Scott, I am really sorry but I need you to go inside.”