Chapter 29

10,000 views!? AH! :D haha thank you all so much! I stayed up late making sure this chapter was especially long to celebrate 10,000 reads and the trailer for Teen Wolf Season 2 comes out today as well!!!! Please don't forget to let me know what you think!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. and so on. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29:

(Fast forward to Monday)

--Scott's POV:

I was pretty sure Allison wasn't going to forgive me. I hadn't seen her all day at school except for in a few of my classes. I was positive she was avoiding me. I couldn't blame her. I had even told Em what had happened and she told me the same thing Stiles had. I needed to talk to her.

My foot bounced as I sat on a bench outside the schools entrance. I didn't have much time until lacrosse practice started so I was trying to catch Allison while she was leaving.

After a few moments I realized she wasn't coming. Standing up, I looked around for Stiles. He was supposed to meet me after I talked to Allison.

I turned to the school doors just in time to see Allison walking through the doors right towards me.

At first she didn't notice me but as soon as she did she gave me a sad look.

Crap. I'm in trouble.

"Allison!"

"Yes?" She asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Allison, I am so sorry about Saturday night."

"No, its ok. You just left me there alone." She said sarcastically while crossing her arms. I could tell she was trying to be mad but she was failing miserably.

I gave her a smile, "Please, I promise it was for a good reason."

"Mhm."

All I could do was smile at her. She was unbelievably cute when she was pretending to be mad.

A smile slowly crept onto her face as she gave me an evil eye.

"So do you forgive me?" I said hopefully.

"Only this one time. Don't do it again." She said as she pointed at me playfully.