Chapter 46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46:

--Emily's POV:

The ride home with Sean was extremely quiet and I could feel the tension in the air. He was still angry about earlier and I felt horrible for putting him through it.

It didn't take long for us to get to my house as he pulled into the driveway. I noticed Scott's bike was gone from the front door, meaning Scott wasn't home again. I rolled my eyes knowing he was still avoiding me.

He got out and silently opened my door and helped me out. I was eager as he walked me to my door and I opened the door. I knew he was going to want to check the house so I stepped aside and he walked past me. After a few minuets he reappeared and looked at me.

"All clear?" I asked trying to lighten the mood slightly.

"Yes. I'm staying inside for tonight if that's all right?" He said and I could tell I didn't exactly have a choice.

I nodded my head and started to make my way towards the stairs but he grabbed me by my upper arm.

"I'm sorry for being a complete ass." He said. "I was just worried that's all."

"Don't be. It was my fault." I said while smiling slightly.

He hummed his reply and let go of my arm.

"Night Em." He said as he walked towards the living room, disappearing within seconds.

"Good night." I called after him.

I made my way up the stairs and into my bedroom. I literally jumped onto my bed and fell back on my back. I laid there trying to take in everything that had just happened.