Chapter 48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pg-13 Warning.

Chapter 48:

--Emily's POV:

I stepped out of Stiles' bathroom and I couldn't help but blush like a mad man when Stiles looked up at me. His jaw dropped to the floor as he opened his mouth to say something but literally nothing came out.

"Is it to much?" I asked nervously, while quickly feeling self-conscious about my choice of outfit for tonight.

"No, no." Stiles stuttered.

"You look," he paused as a smile grew on his face. "Hot!"

I rolled my eyes and dropped my arms to my sides.

"Thanks." I mumbled while walking over to him, my heels making light clicking sounds on the floor along the way.

My hair fell into neat waves across my back and shoulders. I had chosen a jet-black dress that I had bought forever ago that I never had a chance to wear before. It was a lot shorter than I would feel comfortable with and revealed a lot more cleavage than I usually would as well. But hey, tonight was an exception in my books and plus I was feeling adventurous.

Stiles watched me as I sat down next to him on his bed and sighed. I was getting nervous. I hadn't heard from Derek all day. Scratch that, I hadn't heard from him ever since I told him about the club.

"So when are they coming to pick you up?" Stiles said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Eight." I sighed.

The clock next to Stiles' bed read 7:50, so there were still ten minuets to spare.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Stiles asked nervously. "I mean, you're kind of under protective custody and if anyone finds out your gone, you and I are screwed."

"Stiles you worry to much. I'll be fine. I'm going with friends so I will be safe. If I need anything I will call you first."

Stiles frowned, "Call Sean or my dad first, then me."

"Ok." I said putting my hands up defensively.

Stiles looked towards his window and I soon followed as a car pulled up to his house.

"Last chance. You can back out right now." He said while standing up and holding his hand out for me to take.

I took his hand and smiled sweetly at him as I stood up.

"No. I'm going and that's final."

Just then, my phone began to ring. It was Jackson and I knew he was calling to say he was here.