Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

I walked around with Mark, hoping and praying that my mate was at least seventeen. If she was eighteen, then it would be better, but I didn't want to get my hopes high. When we got to the second floor, he scent hit me. I was already addicted to it, it was like an aphrodisiac to me.

"She's here." I stated and Mark looked happy. We walked further into the corridor and when we reached Room No. 32 the force of her scent almost made me stumble. Mark knocked on the door and poked his head in.

"Mr. York," He greeted and the teacher looked at him with something akin to reverence. He was an old man but looked pleasant enough.

"What brings you here?" he asked. I knew that was my cue to walk in. I walked in, my eyes searching for Arabella. She was sitting right in between, and fortunately the seat next to her was empty. Her eyes widened and a gasp escaped her lips. I resisted the urge to grin.

"I'm here to introduce a new student," Mark said. He looked at me and I nodded discreetly in her direction. "Adrian Black."

I put my hand out. Mr. York looked surprised, but nonetheless shook my hand.

Mark turned towards the class. "I expect you all to make Adrian comfortable. You can take the seat next to Ms. Marquez." Arabella's eyes widened. "I hope you show Adrian around Ms. Marquez."

She looked stunned, "Um... Sure Sir."

Mark grinned at her and sent me a message through our mind link, 'I'll send you your schedule soon.'

I nodded, before taking a seat next to Arabella, aware that I didn't even have a pen in my hand. I should have borrowed a book from Mark. "Mr. Black," Mr. York said, "Today being your first day, I'll excuse you, but I want to see a text book tomorrow. Share it with Arabella for today."

I nodded, before moving my chair closer to hers. She gasped, feeing the electricity in the air, between us. "Hey," I whispered.

"Um... Hi," She stammered.

"So what class is this?" I asked and she turned to me with a look of pure disbelief.

"English." she whispered. I moved my eyes to the text book in front of her, Pride and Prejudice. Classics. I felt like hitting my head to the desk.

"Why can't they have proper stuff?" I groaned.

Her eyes shone with amusement, " You don't like classics?"

I shook my head. "No, not my cup of tea."

"Well, you are going to have a lot of fun this year then," she whispered, afraid to get caught.

"And next year?" I prodded.

She frowned. "Well, I'll be going to college next year, but you look like you want to stay here another year."

I wanted to laugh, but knowing where we were I settled for a smile. "I was joking."

"Sure you were," She rolled her eyes.

"So how was dinner?" I asked and an adorable blush covered her cheeks.

"You seemed to attract a lot attention," she commented.

"Yeah," I said uncomfortably, "My friends are embarrassing sometimes."

She smiled, "That's what friends are for right?"

"That means I can embarrass you," I commented and she looked at me with complete shock.

"Uh..."

"We are friends right?" I prodded,not giving her any option but to agree.

She said in a shaky voice. "Yeah, friends."

***************

Hey guys! Like it? Tell me!

Trishala.