Chapter One.

My Human Mate.

Chapter 1.

" Dude, cheer up," my best friend Lucas said looing at my furious face.

" Yeah man," agreed Zack," Loosen up." I glared at both of them.

Reason? Because those stupid jackasses I called my bestfriends got me to a restaurant to find my mate. MATE!!! Who the hell finds their mate in a restaurant.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Adrian Black, the alpha of Midnight Blue pack. Yup you got it right, I'm a werewolf. I am nineteen and the fact that I have not found my mate as yet was killing everyone. Being the alpha I was supposed to find my mate between sixteen and eighteen. When that did not happen my best friends took it upon themselves to find me a mate.

Mate. The word ringed in my mind and even though I hated to admit it I was sad that I didn't find my mate as yet. Mate was the person with whom you would feel complete. They were like your soul mates. A mate was more important to a werewolf since once we found our mate we couldn't live without them. There was a very strong bond between us.

Mate was the girl who I wouldn't get tired of looking at the entire day. The one who would keep me and my anger in control. The one who you would want to protect to no bounds. The one that made you feel wanted and brings out the best in you.

" Dude!!" Lucas almost yelled bringing me back to reality as I realized that I had zoned out.

" What in the fucking world makes you think that I will find my mate here?" I snapped at them ignoring their amused faces.

" Love can be found in unexpected places." Lucas declared his voice like a girl's.

As soon as he said he Zack and Marc started chuckling at how stupid and cheesy he sounded. None of them had found their mates and I suspected that they wanted to find their mates too. They just never said that in those exact words.

I started to laugh with the but abruptly stopped when a delicious scent hit me. The smell of fruits with a pint of cherry standing out. I looked up just in time to see ......

" MATE!!" My wolf said or well growled. I wanted to jump with joy and whoop . But I contained myself knowing that this was unacceptable in such a place.

Only my mate's back was visible to me. Her long wavy brown hair cascaded down her back and came up almost to her waist. I could see that she had a purple shirt on and jeans.

I straightened up and concentrated on her. She was talking to the manager of this place.

" I have a reservation under the name Marquez," her sweet angelic voice filled my ears. Her voice was silky and a part of me wondered what she would sound like when she sang.

" Right here ma'am," the manager said pointing to the table in across ours. I sighed in relief when I saw that. Thank God she was sitting where I could see her. But soon enough I realised that my wolf was trying to claw his way out.

" What?" I snapped at him.

" I want my mate!" he growled.

" She doesn't know you," I argued.

" Her soul does," he argued back.

I sighed and thought of what a waste of time arguing with my wolf was . He was too damn stubborn

for his own good.

" Hey!" my wolf said,' I'm right here! I know your damn thoughts pretty well. Now get the hell out from here and go to my mate."

" Look," I tried to reason with him," She's human. She doesn't really know us ."

That thankfully shut my wolf up and he went back to the corner of mind where he belonged.

If I was amazed with her hair there was no saying how I felt when I saw her face. She put the word gorgeous to shame. She was that beautiful. Due to my perfect senses and even better sight I could see her clearly.

She had striking eyes. They were emerald with a lining of grey around them. Her nose was a little crooked and if possible made her look even more beautiful. Her face was diamond shaped and her hair curtained it perfectly.

She might have noticed that someone was looking in her direction since her eyes moved to look at mine. I saw her eyes widen slightly and her cheeks flushed as she gazed at me. I looked back to her gorgeous eyes. I could feel a pull towards her and this time I knew for sure that she was my mate. I suspected that she could feel the pull too since she looked kind of confused. Her nose scrunched up slightly and her eyebrows furrowed together as ahe looked like she was trying to figure out what the hell was happening to her. I wanted to kiss her confusion away. And tell her what she already meant to me.

She suddenly jerked her eyes away from mine when a girl's voice said," Where is our table, sis?"

" Right here.' she said pointing to the table and not looking at me. I couldn't help the growl that erupted from my lips when that girl interrupted our moment, though I could hardly call it that considering we were in a room full of people.

Marc's voice jerked me out of my daze and also made me murderously angry.

" Wow dude," he saud ," You have a damn good eye for girls. That one's really hot."

I realized that he as well as the other two guys were looking at MY princess, MY MATE!!!

" Shut the fuck up Marc," I growled at him," She's mine. MINE!!!!"

His eyes widened in surprise and so did Zack and Lucas'. When they realised what I was talking about their faces lit up and Lucas patted my back," Congratulations man."

" I've seen her before," Zack said frowning. He looked like he was trying to place her.

" Where?" I asked him with interest and before he could answer though I asked again," What's her name?"

All of them started laughing loudly at my desperation and this earned us glares from the people at other tables.

I was stunned when I heard someone ask her," Arabella what do you want?"

Arabella. My mate. My princess.

hey guys this is my new story. tell me if you like and if I should continue.

I would love ur comments on it and plz tell me if I have got any of the werewolf facts wrong..

trishala..

P.S. VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!