The Cave

I decide to look more and head toward where I saw the streaks. As I neared, I saw the boy from earlier and one in a spacesuit walk along holding pick axes. As I kept following them, I wondered why he was in a spacesuit. As I watched them more, I see that they saw me and are talking.
"What do you think it's doing here? It was there when I was fighting the squids." The one dressed in black asked.
"How should I know?! Your the one who saw it before! But if I had to guess I'd say someone built it."
"Think we have enough ores for everyone. Hey Jason, have you seen Ty around? I know he went to the snowy mountain to get something, he said he used to live up there. When did he say he'd be back?" Asked the kid in black.
"He said he'd be back by sundown but that was yesterday. I knew I should've gone with him. I'm really worried, Adam. He's been gone for an hour longer than he said before but never a day without contact." Space-Jason said.
I wonder who their talking about. It must be a friend, they seem really worried. Maybe he went to the mountain I was on and maybe he's still there. As I decided I would check the mountain, the two boys left. I should follow them to see where they live before I go, in case I find something and I can't find them again.