Chapter 6

Antwàn P.O.V. - 11:16 pm

  "Mr. Shields are you paying attention to the lesson being taught?" Ms. Sparrow asks. Already knowing the obvious answer. I just ignore her comment & go back to my day dreaming. *Vanessa, we a beautiful name for a beautiful women. So graceful & filled with joy. Respectable & confident, just like I like them. I can't wait to text her after school. But, I refuse to let her know how much I'm feelin' her. She might think I'm some weak, emotional punk."

  *BANG*

  My thoughts are interrupted by rude ass Ms. Sparrow banging a damn text book on my desk. "Mr. Shields, you must stop day dreaming & focus on the lesson. Or I'm permitted to call you parents." Df, how old does she think we are? Calling my parents.. I don't have parents . "Ms. Sparrow you can call my parents if you please, but won't get an answer. Would you like the number?" Ms. Sparrow obvious pissed at my last comment, writes me a pass. Sending me directly to the principals office.

  I raise up out my seat, snatching the paper out of her hand & walk out of classroom. Walking in the hallway, obvious not going to the principal's office. I walk into 3A lunch, might as well get a bite to eat..