// i

Prysm-Emery

Her shadow licked at her heels, following her quick strides. China Sorrows ceased her journey at the doorway and turned to her companion, the one who had never spoken a word.

"Stay here," she ordered, before continuing into the room. The cleaver postioned himself at the door as it swung shut.

The sleeves of her blue gown trailed along the wooden table as she strode to the very end of the room. There stood a table with a vase that matched China's dress. Before China did anything she turned around and scoured the room for dangers with her pale blue eyes.

Once she had determined nobody was watching her, she lifted the vase and located a symbol underneath it. China activated it and placed it back down. A few moments later the table descended into the floor and the wall began to part.

The new room was actually a hallway with lanterns decorating the walls. China stepped inside and plucked one from the stone wall. The room closed off behind her.

She didn't glance back. Her gown collected dust and dirt from the floor and yet she paid no notice. At the end of the hallway was a large harp. The woman plucked three strings which opened another door. This, however, was the end of her journey.

The man looked up from the book he was reading as she entered. He beamed up at her.

"China, how lovely to see you again."

💀💀💀

"You were a hero all along..."
- Derek Landy; lsodm

Lots of love to Prysm for starting us off! Hope you're all excited,
Chi x