Eyes Of A Killer.

Dedicated to xxpurplechocolatexx for always be there to listen to me brainstorm new book ideas. And helping me with writers block. She's actually the one who helped come up with Adam's name, and soon, Ronnie's rogue mate's name that will be revealed soon!! Thank you! (:

It takes me an hour to get Anna off my case about Adam. And coming over for the weekend. It always takes this long to convince her she can't come over.

It's not that I don't want her to come over to my house, meet my dad and all that stuff, it's just that she can't. I lived with the pack. Bringing a human around wouldn't be smart with people in wolf form prancing around.

I bet Alpha Beckett would definitely have a fit then. I almost grin at the thought of him angry. I don't hate him, but I dislike him to a point where I only talk to him when necessary. I make no attempt to greet him whenever I see him. He doesn't either, just examines me with his blue eyes. The same eyes that Adam posses.

Something about that thought makes my skin crawl. I don't know what gives me the creeps about Alpha Beckett, but I can't seem to over come it.

I don't know why I even care for his existence, once I get old enough, I'm probably just gonna bail out on the pack. Maybe go off and do something I love in the human world.

Art? Maybe. I was no professional when it came down to it, though It seems to be a hobby of mine. People tell me I'm not bad. Who am I kidding, though? Being a artist in the real world must be hard, I can only imagine.

I gnaw on my nails as I think of this, walking into the clearing. My thoughts seem to drift away once I catch sight of Adam talking to his father. They both seem to be giving me occasional glances my way. It causes me to quicken my pace and direct my eyes towards my house, or well, shack. I hope they catch the drift I'm in no mood to stop and chat.

They don't.

"Ronnie!" It's Adam. I don't stop. I reach into my bag swiftly, grabbing my head phones and shoving it into my ears. At least if he catches up with me, I'll have the excuse that I was listening to music.

Still, he rushes over to me. "Ronnie!" He calls again. I ignore him the best I can and reach my house. Mentally, I'm cheering and thinking, yes! I made it!

The happiness I once felt dwindles as I feel Adam's hand make contact with my shoulder and twirls me around to face him. I stumble back, putting some distance between us when I notice just how close he's standing.

"Could you not hear me or-" He begins, but I shake my head rapidly and point to my ears, emphasizing the fact I have head phones on.

"What? Sorry, I can't hear you. I'm in a rush. I have.. my cat to feed. See you later!" I make a attempt to get away when he tugs on my head phones. They slip off my head and into his hands.

He dangles them between his fingers, staring down at the fact I have no iPod attached to them.

I cuss under my breath. How did the thought never occur to plug them in?

"So much for listening to music," He mutters. "And you have a cat?"

I fidget with my fingers, biting down on lip. "Um, yeah. Birthday present." It's a lie. And he can tell. I don't have a cat. Come to the think of it, I don't even like cats. Not that they aren't cute or anything, but I'm more of a dog person. How ironic is that?

"Well, that must be a bad birthday present since you don't like cats." He says and thrusts the headphones back into my reach. I nod numbly and take them from him.