Always.

Mate - That's the word that screams at me just by gazing at him.

For a minute, I just stand. Watch him. I'm not even sure I breathe because I'm so shell shocked. My mind seems to be racing at a hundred miles a minute. The only thing that sticks out from the clutters of thoughts is the colour of his eyes. It's the only thing I can focus on.

My eyes trail further across his features. I find myself rapidly looking all over him, drinking in every part of him. I rush to examine every inch of exposed skin. His chiseled jaw, his five o'clock shadow, his perfect, slightly tanned skin. To his lips. His thin, but very kissable lips. Even his stance seems to have me fascinated. His muscles are constantly bunching, with every move he makes he flexes involuntarily. I can see him clenching his fist at his side. As if he's holding himself back. But from what? Killing me?

I step back once I realize what I'm dealing with. He looks familiar. So familiar. Not to mention deadly.

Who is he? I rake my brain for anything that leads me to revealing who he is. Nothing. But would you be able to focus with a guy this handsome in front of you?

"Well aren't you a small little thing," He smirks down at me, noticing how small I am compared to him. I literally have to bite my lip from letting out a dreamy sigh at the sound of his voice.

But I'm supposed to be feeling insulted, right? He had just called me small. And a thing.

I mange to direct a pointed look at - more like up - at him. "I'm not a 'thing' I'm a person. Also, don't small and little have the same definition? That's quite a range of vocabulary you have, giant big thing."

He chuckles, It's almost as sexy as his voice, if not, more. "And that's quite a attitude you have." He steps closer, getting right back in my personal space.

Oh god, how could I forgot how big he is? He could kill me! And here I am smart mouthing him. Talk about a death wish.

I cower back and glance back once I feel the sole of my shoe get wet. I notice that I'm standing in the lake by now.

I turn slowly back to the man before me and notice just how close he's standing. So close that I can feel the body heat that emanates off of him. I tilt my head upward at him, seeing him watching me the way I was doing to him minutes before.

The moonlight catches his face, allowing me better to get a look at him. It especially lights up a scar on his face. A scar directly above his eyebrow. How the hell did he get that scar? I think. I start to conjure up horrible scenarios of how it could have happened. I push it all away immediately.

He reaches out, almost hesitantly, before resting his hand on my face. His finger tips grazing my cheek bone. Just by that small touch, I can feel tingles run through all out of my body. It causes me to let out a shaky breath, but I don't move. "Do I make you nervous?" He asks, in a heated whisper, his hand traveling to my neck.

I swallow and shake my head, though my mind begs to differ. And so does my body. I tremble almost pleasurably under his touch and lean into him.

He chuckles, running his hand over my shoulder to the small of the back where he abruptly shoves me towards him. "Then you clearly don't know how I am."

"I know you look familiar. I just.. can't seem to think clearly enough to realize it." I mummer, glancing up at him. I watch the curve of his lips turn up into a smile.

"Can't seem to think clearly, eh? Am I distracting you?"

"No," I answer shakily.

He laughs at the obvious lie. "What's your name?"