Chapter 25

It's been one week and Daniel is finally getting released today. He was getting irritated of staying at the hospital even though I told him plenty of times that he has to stay but he is being stubborn. I have been assisting him with everything and I still need to back at his house. Yes I'm going to stay at his house for a bit until he recovers. I'm quite nervous and I know my mom said she is coming, but  I talked her out of it. I really don't want her to get hurt because of me.

"Are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah just a second." He didn't want me to help him get changed, like I said stubborn. "OKAY DONE!" He exclaimed. I went into the bathroom to see that he didn't have his sweats on, just on top of him. "Daniel you need to put those on, it's cold outside." I huffed going to grab his walker so he can get up and I can help him put his pants on. "I didn't want to put them on." He lied straight through his teeth. He just doesn't want my help and wants to keep up his manly aura.

I rolled my eyes giving him the walker and helping him stand up. I grabbed the sweates putting them on the floor. "Step inside." I instructed. He obeyed and I pulled them up accidentally rubbing my hand against his crotch and he let out a light moan as his member rose up. I jerked my hand back and hit my funny bone on his walker in the process. I felt a tingly sensation go up my arm from the hit and I put my hand on my elbow, quickly standing up blushing deep red as he smirked. "I'll be in the hall." I scurried out grabbing our things and ran out. That was actually the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in my life.

I peeked through the window of the room where it isn't cover by the curtain to see Daniel walking to the door, and slowly may I add. I sighed and sat on the chair that was against the wall. I know I should be in there helping him out but I'm too embarrassed, even if it was a small gesture. I got up once I heard the door open and saw Daniel come out. "Sit here... Um I'm going to go get the wheelchair." I went inside grabbing it then jogging out.

"Here." I helped him up and sat him down once again. I folded the walker and held it in ny left hand while I tried to wheel him down the hall way with my right with our bags on my shoulders. I probably look like a mess.

Later

"Okay now open up." I said and popped the pain releaver pill in his mouth giving him his glass of water. He swallowed it all and mumbled a 'Thank you' he hates drinking pills, but he knows that he will make me happy when he doesn't make a fuss like a big baby.

I already got over that whole incident in the hospital, and I'm pretty sure Daniel has too. I rolled him to the living room and turned on the tv. He claims that he can't walk and it hurts way too much but I'm pretty sure that's only half true. He likes that I'm basically his slave. After I gave him the remote I went back to the kitchen to cook us up some lunch. "I'll be in the kitchen, call me if you need anything." I said. "Alright my Gracie boo." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

I decided on cooking spaghetti, his favorite, from the recipe that my mom taught me. I went to the Supermarket the other day when Daniel was in the hospital because all he had in his house was alcohol, junk food, and more alcohol. We are only nineteen for crying out loud!

I filled the pot with water and taking the noodles from the cabinets. I heard a huge thump and a grunt, along with my name. "GRACIE!" I dropped the noodles and ran back to the living room for my poor little Daniel.

~~
Sorry it's so short, but I just really wanted to update today.

~Jessica♡