Chapter 33

(A/N: He is so damn adorable, oh and I changed Gracie's last name. It is no longer Almaguer and now Rodriguez!)

It is now 4:25 and I sat in the meeting room of the gang house with Daniel. "Do you think they will actually do as I say?" I askes nervously. "I'm not sure, but we can only hope." He grabbed my hand and rubbed it soothingly. I took a deep breath and held myself together. I can't let them see me like this.

Five minutes of silence and comfort passed by and it was time for the meeting. The guys came in, in groups and singles. The two long tables were now full and some other guys leaned against the wall. I stood up from my chair and decided to introduce myself again. "Hey everyone, once again my name is Graciela Rodriguez. I am the daughter of Leonardo and now the leader of this gang. I know this will be a tough role to play and I promise to put my sweat, blood, and tears into this just like my father did." I started to walk around to gain more confidence. "I really do hope all of you are accepting to have a woman be in charge cause if you aren't, feel free to get up and leave." I don't know what got into me but a sinister smile spread across my face. I put my hand over the waist band of my jeans where I had placed a gun. That didn't go unnoticed by the gang and no one moved a muscle.

"Good! Now that that is out of the way why don't we introduce ourselves. Stand up, say your name and something about you. Why don't we start over here." We spent 20 minutes of very reluctant men introducing themselves and saying their hobbies or their interest. There were some inappropriate comments like "banging women" or "getting a nice bj" which got deathly glares from me and chuckles along with high fives from the guys.

I didn't want the meeting to run too long so I just left my number for emergencies only and the days I will be back. After they left I slumped back into my chair. "You did good babe." Daniel picked me up bridal style from my chair and sat back down with me on his lap. "Thanks, I really hope they like me." I mumbled as I buried my face in the crook of his neck and placed tiny kisses. "I thought it was hot when you pulled out your gun and threatened to, and I quote, 'Blow your dick right off your fucking body.'" Daniel laughed. "He was asking for it." I giggled.

After we talked about the meeting we left back to my apartment. "Oh hey guys." Annakaren stepped out as soon as I was about to put the key in the keyhole. "Hey, are you going out?" I asked as I looked at her plum dress with curled hair and face full of really amazing makeup work. "Yeah I have a date with Mario." She blushed. "Ooooo." I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she nudged me. "Stopppp. Anyways I have to go Mario is waiting downstairs already." She tried to run in her heels but stumbled a few times as I laughed. "Have fun!" I yelled as I entered our apartment. Daniel put his arm around me and led me to my bedroom.

Once I opened my door I ran to my bed and threw myself on it, cuddling with my pillow. Daniel laughed closing the door and joined me. "I'm beat." I said. "Even for this?" I lifted my head in confusion and he slammed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but melted right into it. He laid back and I crawled on top of him with our lips still pressed together. "Mason and Annakaren aren't here to interrupt us this time." Daniel let out a breath as I nibbled on his bottom lip then moved down to his neck. I sucked on it leaving multiple hickies. Some dark and some light.

"Graciela if you don't stop now then I won't be able to control myself." He groaned. "Then I won't stop." I smirked and pulled my shirt over my head.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT
(BEAR WITH ME BECAUSE I AM NOT THE SMUT WRITING TYPE)

"Oh God." His voice cracked a bit which made me giggle as he pulled me down and flipped us over. He kissed down the valley of my breast to the waistband of my panties. Daniel ran his fingers up and down my covered slit as I squirmed in anticipation. He pulled the fabric off and threw it across the floor.

"D-Daniel!" I gasped as I felt his finger push into me. He added another and I felt a twinge of pain for a few seconds which soon turned into pleasure as he started to rub my clit with his thumb. With his free hand he pulled my bra down and ran his fingers along my nipple which hardened quickly. My mind was going crazy as I have never felt so much pleasure throughout my body.

"Daniel I need you now." I huffed. He gave me a husky chuckle as he moved back up attaching his lips to mine but removing his fingers which made me feel empty. Before I can fully melt into it he pulled away. "Graciela, I know this is your first time, are you sure?" He asked. I smiled at the concern in his eyes. "I have never been so sure of any thing in my life."

With that he pulled off his shirt along with his pants and his erection sprang free. He was bigger than I thought. I removed my bra which was the only thing left from me become full on naked. Daniel alined his tip to my enterance and he gave me a look as if asking me once again if I wanted this which I responded with a firm nod.

He slowly pushed himself into me and I gripped onto his biceps which were on either side of me. Once he was fully in he waited for me to adjust to his size. Tears formed in my eyes and I clenched my eyes shut. "Gracie, we don't have to-" I cut him off shaking my head.

"M-move." I said. Slowly he started to move in and out as I let out short breaths. Daniel wiped away the fallen tears and softly kissed my lips. The pain finally subsided and I grinned. "Faster." I ordered.

He wasted no time as his thrust became faster and harder. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him panting. "You are so tight." He groaned and moved down putting his tongue lick and suck on my nipple. He moved onto the next on giving them both equal attention while gripping and massaging my breast.

"Daniel!" I moaned and grabbed a fistful of his hair lightly tugging on it. "Shit, say my name again louder."

"DANIEL!" The poor neighbors. His thrust became harder if that was even possible. I felt myself coming closer to the edge and I think he did too. The feeling was euphoric, somthing I have never felt before which made my bond with Daniel even stronger than it was before.

I felt him twitch inside me as he became slightly sloppy. I also couldn't hold back any longer. "Gracie, I'm-" beforw he can finished he cut himself off with a moan and I felt him release himself into me. The warmth of him finally pushed me over as I released hugging Daniel closer to me.

A minute passed of silence and breath catching until be finally pulled out and rolled to the side. "I love you Daniel."

"I love you too Graciela." With one final kiss we drifted off into sleep.

~
WELL WASN'T THAT TERRIBLE. I am really bad at writing smut and it took me a day of reading other people's smut for inspiration it kind of helped but not a lot.

Anywho, I just wanted to say, I started writing this book in 2015, released it in 2016, and still writing it in 2017. I can now say that this book is cringworthy and poorly written. I am improving so maybe one day I will rewrite this whole story and make it EVEN BETTER! Love you all!

~Jessica♡