Ch. 8 Just call me Miss Invisible

HAI GUUUUYYYSSS!!!!! GUESSSSSS WHAAAAAAAAT!!! IM BACK! :D I'm still sick, but super hyper and listening to an awwweesome song. I wuvs it c: hehe okays well sorry for the long wait, but here it is!  OH and sorry its short D: but I REALLY like this chapter, I hope you like it to!

Ch. 8 Just call me Miss Invisible. 

I just sat there and smiled like an idiot.....well what else am I supposed to do? I look down as I play with my favorite necklace, the one Nathan got me, the one that changes with my mood. It was that annoying bright pink color, except now that I know what it means, it's not annoying anymore. I think I knew what it meant all along. It's only now I'm willing to accept it. 

"So, what are you planning on doing during your training?" Nathan asked pulling out of my thoughts.

"Who am I training against?" I asked 

"Haha, clever as always. That'll be me of course" He said with a wink 

"Then I can't tell yooooou silly" I said sticking my tongue out at  him. 

"Ah, I see, you  think I'll use the information against you  while we're training. Oh come on Amey do you  really think I would do that?" He said giving me a puppy dog look with his beautiful amber colored eyes. ... Ah snap out of it Amey

I shook my head a couple of times and said "That's exactly what you'll do."  said winking

"You know me so well" he sighed "Come on we should start heading to the training grounds" 

"I don't wannnaaaaaaa!" I said laying down

He stood up grabbed my hand and pulled, except I didn't stand up. I was pulling to, but I might've had a tiny advantage....I was laying in grass you know. I used a long blade to wrap around his arm and pull him...gently... down next to me. Controlling plants was like controlling water, just think, it does.

"Gotcha, now do we have to go?" I said a smirk obvious on my face as I turned to face him. 

He quickly kissed me before standing up and pulling a shocked and blushing me up with him.

"No fair! You distracted me!" 

"First rule of battle strategy: never let your opponent distract you." and with a wink he started walking pulling me by the hand along behind him.

"I'm nervous" 

"I know you are Amey, I know" he said chuckling 

"How do you know?" 

"Look at your necklace" he finished before continuing to laugh.

I looked down....Oh...That explains it. My necklace was changing colors so fast it was almost a blur. I was just able to pick out the separate colors of purple, pink, blue, green, yellow, red, orange, green, and grey. That's just a few of them to, there's more I just couldn't name them if I tried. 

"See what I mean?"

"Yeah, yeah right like always Nathan"  I replied rolling my eyes

"Haha, I know. And we're here! Just on time, thanks to me. Oh, and one more thing... I'll go easy on ya" He winked 

{You know, you really are a jerk}

<Haha, a cute jerk>

{My cute jerk}

<As long as you want me>

{Forever?}

<Even for forever>