Ch. 18 I was here before?

I'm so so so so so sooo sorry about not posting! Just haven't been very inspired, I went back and read over the past few chapters, and I think I'm ready now. I just haven't really been able to focus lately.. So you know late Friday with a glass of sprite.....what other time to write huh? So here you go. I think this will be a very informative chapter, without giving too much away hopefully. :) Also I changed the story to pg-13 for the swear words used, it really almost could've been considered PG but I wanted to be safe.

Ch. 18 I was here before? 

*Amey's POV*

With Skye gone, I lay in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. I cannot believe that just happened, I simply cannot or will not. The most curious was the memory...or was it a memory? It seemed so real, like it was a memory, like it had happened. Since Nathan wasn't back yet, I decided to think it over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time. A little girl with straight blonde hair, strange purple eyes, and about the age of 5 was sitting on a swing next to a boy with raven black hair. He was a little older than her, but they both had a playful innocence about them. I was watching the scene like I was standing in front of them, this can't be real, I can't see myself can I? Is this me? Who is that boy?

"Skye!" The little girl giggled

So that's who it was? Oh..

"Stop swinging so high! You're going to get hurt!" She exclaimed, clearly amused by the little boy's show of bravery.

"But Ames! It's so fun! Try it! I promise you won't be hurt, I won't let you" The little boy said in an excited, urging tone,

Ames? Was that his nickname for me? Has he forgotten?

"No! I can't do it!" Little me said and stopped swinging.

Slowly the little boy came to a halt on the swing, getting on his knees in front of the little girl who now had her head bowed. It was now that I realized this was all in the Fae Realm, when had I forgotten this?

"Ames" The boy slowly said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." He was smart for his age "It's just some people told me, that when I was with you, you'd be okay. They said you were important, and that really, you wouldn't need my help." 

"The same people that told me I had to leave?" The small girl said sniffling 

"Yeah" Little Skye answered. 

"But I don't wanna go!" The little girl said abruptly, almost knocking the boy in front of her over. 

She certainly seemed like me...

"I'm sorry Ames. Don't forget me okay?" 

"I will never forget you Skye. I Promise." The little girl took off a ring from one of her little fingers and handed it to the boy. "Don't forget me? Promise?" 

The little boy clutched the ring close to his chest. "Never, I'd never forget you Ames." he said and turned looking off into the sky.

"Hey Skye?" Little me said 

"Yeah?" He answered and looked at little me

The little girl reached up and kissed the little boy on the cheek, a move that shocked even me. Had I ever been that bold? 

"Uhm, Skye?" 

"Yeah?" The little boy said still blushing

"I really like you, you're nice"