Proper Raven

Everyone woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. They came out of their rooms and walked right into the kitchen to the sweet aroma of breakfast. The fragrance made their mouths water. Reina had made them all breakfast.

"Reina you did this!" Dusk cheered. "Yeah, I decided to just make some breakfast that's all.." She putted eggs and bacon on each plate. "There's also some toast, too."

Everyone grabbed their plates and sat down at the table. "Wow Reina, this is surprisingly good." Skye compliments her as he was eating his food. "Thank you." She smiles. She looks at Shadow who was just floating in the kitchen. "Oh? You don't want anything?" Shadow looked at Reina and shook his head. "No I can't eat it. I'm a ghost and every time I eat real food, it just goes right through me.." "I'm sorry to hear that." She says. "I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat meat."

Luna stood up. "Not even fish..?" "Nope." Luna sat back down. "So.. Who wants my bacon?" Reina asks as she held up the plate. "ME!" Everyone started fighting over it, with the exception of Shadow and Raven.

"ITS MINE HAHA!" Dusk yells as he starts eating the bacon. "Aw man.." They all sat back down. "So how did everyone sleep last night?" Skye asks out of the blue. "I slept in Dark Blitz's room." Melody said with a smirk. Dark Blitz blushed. "Y-Yeah!" "Wait.. Why did you sleep in her room? I thought you were sleeping in the living room." Frost Heart said. "Well somebody's snoring was keeping me up all night.." Melody looks at Raven. He gasps. "I do not snore!" "Yeah you do." "No I assure you, I out of all the people do not snore!" Raven looks at Reina. "Reina! Tell them I do not snore!"

Reina just smiled calmly. "Sorry Raven, but its true. You do snore." Raven scoffs. "How rude!" Everyone just laughs. "Stop mocking me!" He yells. "Its okay to snore, Raven. I snore all the time." Dusk admits. "No its not good to snore!" "How come?" "Because! It shows I am not a proper, mature, civilized young individual!" He huffs. "And to top it off, there are health risks associated with snoring, and that's bad! Especially for a proper being like me..!"

Luna sighs. "You always wanna be proper, huh." Raven nods. "Always!" Luna laughs a little. "Well I guess its not bad to be proper. It shows you have some maturity, yes?" "Yes it does! And thank you for clarifying it to these imbeciles!"

Skye looks at Dark Blitz and whispers quietly. "Well looks like this new member is gonna be a trip, huh." Dark Blitz laughs quietly. "Yup."