Chapter Ten : Oops

Recap:

"I like you."

That was enough to make my head spin.

***

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I blinked. The thumping of my heart just increased. I bet Jungkook could hear it go THUMP~

"Wha - What di - did you sa - say?," I stammered.

Jungkook chuckled at me. "I'm not gonna say it again."

I smiled nervously; not sure whether I wanted to hear those words again or not.

"So?," Jungkook spoke up, "What do you want for dinner?"

"Hmm. You cook?!"

Jungkook nodded.

"Um... How about some kimbap? I don't know. You decide."

"Alright."

There was awkward silence as we stared at each other. I blinked and he blinked back.

"Um... Go freshen up," Jungkook ordered.

"Huh? Yeah."

Jungkook smiled at me before going into the kitchen.

THUMP~ THUMP~ THUMP~

I quickly shook the creepy feeling out of me and rushed to my room.

I rushed into my room, slamming the door shut. I tossed my bag away and headed towards the bathroom.

The door was locked and I could hear the shower running.

I knocked. "Hey!"

"What, Tae?," Jimin replied.

"Are you taking a shower?"

"Can't you hear the water running? What do you want?"

"I just came to wash my face."

"Oh. Wait."

"It's okay. You fin - " Before I even completed my sentence, the door opened.

Jimin stood there with a towel around his waist. His wet bangs came up front till his eyes. And water dripped down to his hard chest. Look at those chocolate-abs!

I stared at him; couldn't look away. I felt my cheeks burn. He looked so fragile in those female clothes; who would've known his body would be so - ?!

"Done staring?," Jimin chuckled.

"I - Um... Get dressed!"

Jimin nodded with a smirk. "Sure~ ."

I pushed him away from the doorway and ran inside the bathroom, locking the door.

THUMP~ THUMP~ THUMP~

Jung Hoseok POV

I walked into my room; the room that Bangtan Caramel shares while Taetae sleeps on the couch.

I found Jimin standing there with a towel. He was grinning to himself and that was super creepy.

"Are you okay?," I asked.

Jimin seemed to be zoning out so I went up to him and pulled his towel away. That brought him back to life.

"YA!"

"Why are you zoning out?"

"Nothing." Jimin walked to his dresser and took out a pair of clothes. He faced me. "Turn away!"