For Taehyung X ?

Kim Tae Hyung POV

3 Years Later:

"Don't just stand there! Move those boxes!," I ordered the other senior boys.

I am a senior in Bangtan University; and I am also the School's President now; so it's my responsibility to see that the stage is well made.

"Tae, I am tried. Let's take a break!," Seokjin groaned as he placed the boxes on the floor.

"No!," I said firmly.

BANG!

"My baby!," Seokjin gasped in shock as he rushed over to help Namjoon who was now stuck below a pile of card boards.

"I told you, Namjoon, to be cautious but you wrecked it!," Taeyong, the Vice President, shouted.

"Where's Yoongi?," Ten asked as he wiped the windows.

"He's over there somewhere," Mark pointed out.

Just then a loud shout was heard. "*bleep*" It was none other than Yoongi who was trying to carry some metal poles.

"Yoongi!," I scolded.

Yoongi shrugged. He kicked away the pipes and walked away.

"Taehyung?," Seokjin called.

"Hmm?," I replied.

RING!

My phone started buzzing. I took it out from my pocket and glanced down at the screen.

It was message from ---

"Jungkook?!," I yelled absentmindedly.

The whole room stared at me. My friends smiled.

I quickly opened the message which read -

"Oppa, I heard from Baekhyun-hyung that you are attending Bangtan University."

I smiled as I texted back.

"Where are you?"

Immediately, the answer came -

"With you."

"Lol. I'm in Bangtan University."

"Let's play tag. You're it."

"Um... Taeyong?," I called.

"Yeah?"

"Take care of this."

"Sure."

Smiling, I ran out of the hall. My eyes looked around with a searching gaze. Where are you?

RING!

Another message with a picture attached; a picture of a red paper heart.

"Oops. I dropped it."

"Please bring it back to me."

I was a bit annoyed now. Here I was, dying to hold him in my arms and there he was playing tag with me.

I texted back.

"Where did you lose it?"

The answer came.