Chapter Thirteen: Disbanded

Lee Tae Yong POV

I heard a faint voice calling out to me. "Sir. Sir, please wake up. You can't sleep here."

With half-opened eyes, I looked at the waitress and then around the place I was in. Immediately my eyes shot open.

My head still ached. "Um... Sorry, but will you get me a glass of water?"

The waitress nodded and left. I groaned as I brought my hand to my head, massaging it. "Damn that crook. He drugged me."

"Sleep well, Taeyong. When you wake up, Bangtan Caramel will be no more."

My eyes widen in horror. In a panic, I reach for my phone inside my pants. It wasn't there. I searched everywhere but there was no trace of it.

I felt guilty. I had no intention of handing over those photos. I just wanted Taehyung to suffer; not Bangtan Caramel.

I wrapped my arms around myself and stayed there that way.

Bangtan Caramel is gone because of me.

Bangtan Caramel POV

"Taehyung, where are you?!," Hoseok screamed through the phone. Finally, after calling Taehyung many times, he answered.

"Put it on speaker!," Jungkook ordered and Hoseok did so.

"I want to be alone for a while."

"Oppa, are you okay?!," Jungkook yelled worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm okay."

"If you're okay then you wouldn't want to be alone. Where you are, Tae?," Jimin scolded.

"I don't want to tell where I am."

"Stupid Tae, stop making us worry!," Jimin scolded.

"I'll kill you once I get my hands on you, Oppa," Jungkook muttered.

The other line went dead. Taehyung had hung up.

"He finally answered and you made him hung up!," Hoseok spoke. He pushed the two away and walked away, calling Taehyung again.

Jimin groaned as he fell back on the couch next to Jungkook.

"I have to complete this but I can't focus! Damn Tae!," Jungkook muttered as he scratched his head.

RING! RING! RING!

Jimin and Jungkook turned to Hoseok who was looking right back at them.

"It's not me," Hoseok said.

"It's mine." Jimin picked his phone from the table. He was hoping for Taehyung's name to flash up on the screen; but instead it was their Manager's.

"Hello?," Jimin answered the call, putting it up on speaker mode.

"I got a call from the CEO."

"And - ?"

"And I'm sending a car to pick up guys up. Pack up your bags and come back to the Big Hit."