Chapter Sixteen: Leaving

Voting has ended now. Please don't vote. (●⌒∇⌒●)

Lol. I suck at giving chapter titles.

***

Kim Tae Hyung POV

We walked into the house. Well, there were security guards at the door but they were busy flirting with Yoongi and Ten.

The house was all neon red. The smell of beer filled the air. People were moaning in their cabins. And I felt pretty uncomfortable.

"Look!," Taeyong informed.

We spotted Mr. Kang at the corner table. His stuffs were on the table and he was drinking beer.

Yoongi and Ten joined us.

"Go do your thing!," Taeyong ordered.

Yoongi who was already flustered and embarrassed, half shouted, "Don't tell me what to do!"

"Come on," Ten spoke as he pulled Yoongi and went ahead.

Soon they were sitting beside Mr. Kang, flirting with him. Ten was doing good at it but Yoongi looked like he was gonna cry.
Our eyes met and I was sure he was planning our murder.

"Let's go," Taeyong signalled.

We were hiding in the shadows now, hiding from the bouncers as well as the prostitutes.

We were there now; right behind his couch.

Ten who had turned back to us, made a face, as if to say, "He isn't drunk yet."

We nodded.

"Babe, I like your toned legs!," we heard Mr. Kang whisper and a nervous sob escaped from Yoongi.

We did our best to keep our laugh in.

Fifteen minutes passed. We were still in the same position. It was getting tiring now. When will Mr. Kang get drunk?

"This won't do. I'm going in!," Taeyong whispered.

"What?," I spoke.

Before we could even react, Taeyong was underneath the table. His hand was silently reaching the table's surface.

Mr. Kang was still busy.

We were praying now.

Taeyong's hand was now searching frantically for the stuffs; until he knocked a glass over.

We gasped.

"What was that?!," Mr. Kang spoke. He was alerted now; looking around for the source of the sound.

Taeyong quickly hid his hand.

"It's nothing, baby," Ten spoke as he caressed Mr. Kang's cheek; and he immediately gave into Ten's charms.

Yoongi leaned to look down at us. "Hurry please," he mouthed. And we nodded.

"What are you looking at, babe?," Mr. Kang questioned. He was looking back  now and we were tightly hugging each other.

"It's nothing!," Yoongi hesitated.

"No. There is something...," Mr. Kang murmured.

He was leaning now. We were in the fear of getting caught.
Just then the most unexpected thing, happened.

Yoongi kissed Mr. Kang.

We were in shock.

Ten was disgusted.

Even Taeyong was gagging from underneath the table.

"Taeyong, now's the chance!," Mark half yelled.