chapter 1

I've never been to vidcon so some stuff might be incorrect.

--------—---——-—--
You we're at vidcon looking for your friends Mark, Jack and Felix.

"Y/n over here! " You heard Sean call to you. You bounced over to Sean in a happy mood.

"Wassup? " You asked.

"Mark, Felix and I are going to our rooms, I suggest you go to yours too. "

"OK, it'd be nice to see my (insert what you call fans here). Catch you later. " you said waving walking to your room.

Yes you we're a youtuber, a quite popular one in fact. You had just over 10 million subscribers , just like every other youtuber , you we're still waiting on the diamond play button.

You got to your room and there was a huge crowd.

" calm down guys, what do you want me to do first? " you asked gesturing to all the equipment you had.

A lot of screams were heard but you could make out one of them.

Meet the (insert what you call your fans here)

You actually quite liked that idea as you loved your  ( insert what you call your fans here).

"OK I'd like a line over here so we don't damage equipment. " you said.

There was a stampede of people running to get to the front of the line.

(Small time skip)

After meeting your fans you had told them that you wanted to look around a bit and you'd be back in half an hour.

While walking around you searched for another one of you friends bazamalam. You had been one of the first to subscribe to him being his 100th subscriber. Even though his channel wasn't really big, you still found his content funny and so subscribed. You had been great friends with him ever since. You never really understood why people called him other Ryan but you just jumped on the bandwagon and called him that too.

You spotted him over a lot of heads in the distance.

"Other Ryan! " you called.

He gave you a wave as you jogged to catch up to him.

"You said you wanted me to meet someone? "You asked curious on who you we're going to meet.

"Oh yeah wait a second" Other Ryan said " Ryan! Come over here for a second. "

Why did that name sound so familiar. A man came over , he had a brown kind of Ginger like hair that came over to a fringe on the left side of his face. He had a small beard growing and some big black stud like things on his ear. He looked kind of handsome. You thought with a small blush. Then realization hit you, you we're subscribed to him too!

"Ryan this is Y/n. Y/n this is Ryan. "

"Nice to meet you Ryan. " you said a heavy blush on your cheeks. The thing is you had been Ryan's first subscriber and he has been  your internet crush for years! Now holding out your hand to shake his.

"You too. I actually love your videos, you inspired me to become a youtuber in the first place. "Ryan replied shaking your hand.

" it's nice to know what I do is helping someone " you said with a bright smile on your face.

"Now that you guys know each other I need to go see my girl friend bye. " other ryan said speeding off to see Talia.

"We'll what should we do first? " ryan asked as we aimlessly walked around.

"Video game tournament against Felix, Mark and Sean. " you said enthusiastically.

"You know them? " Ryan asked.

"Yeah we're childhood friends. "I answered

" OK.then I'll win though you know that right? " Ryan said confidently.

"We'll see about that" you said with a smirk.
------------------
Word count :621