Welcome / Chapter 1

So after some difficulties with the other version of the book here's a new one. Enjoy~☆

(Key for future chapters)
Y/n- Your first name
L/N- Your last name
F/C- Favourite colour
BF/N- The name of your best friend
F/N- The names of your fans

This is the font used when you're thinking.

First person pov

"Hider signing off! Bye everyone~"

Sunlight streamed into my room from the crack between my curtains. I gave a yawn as I left  my office. I had just finished making a splatoon video for my YouTube channel.

Deciding to head out on a walk I grabbed my jacket and exit my house.

(Tiny time skip)

It was nearly 15:00. I was gonna be late for the splatfest tournament! Deciding to take a shortcut over the hill to get back home;speed walking along the cold London grass, I saw a black bmw with tinted windows up ahead. Thinking nothing of it, I continued on my path home but when i got closer to the car the windows rolled down.

"Hey! You!" A deep gruff voice said, "I'm here to take you home."

I turned around to the car and saw   a guy with sunglasses on his face. Narrowing my eyes at him I replied, "I live alone and I didnt call an uber."

The man then answered again, "To your real home. Back to your father."

My father? He hasn't cared about me for the last 8 years of my life ever since my mother died.

"Well tell him I dont want to go back. Now if you excuse me I have a tournament to catch." I said a bit annoyed and started to walk off.

A hand suddenly grasped my forearm with a vice like grip. The hand trailed up to the guy from the car who was now standing outside it grabbing me.

I had a better look at him.He looked shady. He had his hood up but some strands of blonde still managed to peek out from under the hood; his skin was very pale. He wore shorts and a one sleeve hoodie and his 'signature' sunglasses. Scars and cuts littered his visible skin.

He covered my mouth and as soon as I inhaled i knew what it was. Chloroform. Sh**.

It all went black.

A/N its a short chapter but i hope you like it C: if you have any suggestions for the plot DM me. I'll see you all in the next chapter 😄