chapter 3

Vidcon was over and you, Mark, Felix, Sean and Ryan were all going to a car so you could go home. You felt a bit sad, you hadn't even won one game yet you call yourself a gamer. You were walking slowly, dragging your feet with each step looking down. Mark, Felix and Sean was speaking about the next time they we're going to do a collab video. Ryan slowed down to speak since you we're behind the rest of the group.

"What's wrong y/n ?" Ryan asked concerned

"Nothing. " you said turning your face away from his, hoping he'd believe your lie.

"I'm not sure if that's nothing, "Ryan stated.

"Tch. "

Ryan moved your chin so you were looking at him " right now is not the time to be Levi (just pretend he's an otaku like you) "

A small blush fell on your cheeks from the contact.

"I'm just a bit sad , I call myself a gamer yet I couldn't even win one game. " you said avoiding eye contact with him.

Ryan chuckled and let go of your face, you became annoyed.

"Hey it isn't funny you know. How am I supposed to entertain my (what you call your fans here) if I can't even beat games. " you said quiet annoyed.

"Y/n not everyone plays those kind of games, you play horror games and I've watched your videos and your really good to them. "Ryan said.

"Thanks Ryan" you said as a warm smile came on your face.

"For what? "Ryan asked a bit confused.

"For cheering me up" you said and gave him a hug.

Ryan's cheeks had a heavy red painted on them as you hugged him. He was stiff for a few seconds but then returned the hug.

"I'll do that Any time. you're a friend after all. " Ryan replied

Friend why does that hurt me? I've known about him for a long time but I haven't actually known him. Maybe that internet crush thing was just a phase?

A flash was heard and you and Ryan looked around to find where it was coming from. You looked up ahead and saw mark, sean and felix snickering with their phones out.

"This is so going on social media. " Felix said smirking.

'Your pov'

I heard a notification sound come up when Felix finished whatever he was doing. I checked my phone to see an insta notification. I swiped it bringing up instagram and a photo of me and ryan hugging. The caption was 'is this a new ship!? We'll call it (you and Ryan ship name)' .I checked to see how much likes it had, already 100k damn Felix. I looked under the comments, most of them were all around the same.

'Marziaxfelixforthewin: Oh my gosh i ship it! '

'Y/n's_slave#21: keep your hands of my master @8bitryan. 😠'

'8bitryanfan: Damn they are so cute together. 😍'

'Jacksepticeye : personally I think y/n would look better with me.😜'

Your eyes widened a little as you looked up at Sean. Sean answered your question before you could even ask it,"It's just a little something for the Sean x y/n fans. Don't get your panties in a twist, you know I have a girlfriend. " you lightly hit him over the head when you heard a ping and saw a '1' pop up in the DM section. Opening up your DMs the new message caught your eye making you drop your phone and gape eyes wide, jaw dropped and scared shitless.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
words : 586