Chapter x

I'm doing this chapter before even chapter 5 is out so I know what I'm doing. So people of the future you alright?
Ryan x you ship name is just 8-bituser someone commented this so I'll just put it in the book here.

Link start!

Y/n's pov

Ryan and I were walking down the streets of London (ik he doesn't live there but deal with it) . First we went to Wagamama, we took a selfie in front of the London eye and put it on his insta.

Likes- 487              comments-129

We decided to look at the comments.

Naluislyfe:OMG I just ship 8-bituser soooo much
32 likes Reply

Prettylittleliarsftw: you two are so cute together
9 likes Reply

Mark's_*ss_*ss_glasses: @naluislyfe innit? These two need to hurry up and hook up already. We're all waiting.
10 likes Reply

Ryanismymaster: Ryan you need to hurry up and double tap her in real life because DAMN
7 likes Reply

Punny-memes74: Ryan stop being in warm up mode and claim her before she gets stolen.
3 likes Reply

Y/n's_slave3214: @8BitRyan stay away from y/n if you know what's good for you
Like Reply

I gasped and grabbed the phone from Ryan's trembling hands. I deleted the comment and sent a DM to them.

R- Ryan or technically you Y - yandere

R: who are you and what do you want from me?

Y: I am Y/n's spouse and you are a problem in our relationship!

I made a face, this person is delusional. Ryan peered over my shoulder to look at my conversation with this person.

"This person has lost the plot," I said.
Ryan simply nodded in agreement .

R: How?!
Y: Y/N and I got married at a beach last year, don't you dare do anything to her.

R: Listen Mister, this is y/n typing and I know for a fact that didn't happen.
Y: y/n, my love embrace our marriage as it is a gift from god.

R: Stay away from Ryan, he's innocent. If something has happened to him I'll pin the blame on you.
Y: whatever you say my honey bunny.

Yandere's point of view
You have been blocked by this user

'Oh no no no. You've been a bad boy Ryan, deciding not to listen to me' I said picking up a knife and striking down cutting the air in two and making a swish sound.

I peered over at the other bodies smiling,' I guess I'll have another body for my collection' a smirk lacing my face.