Chapter 12

Authors note-
Hey guys, hope you are enjoying my story. Who's your favourite character so far?

The vibrations coming from my phone woke me up from my hibernation. Releasing a yawn I stretched myself out and rubbed my eyes. Who would dare to wake me up of a Saturday? 

When I glanced at my phone screen I raised an eyebrow? Unknown number?

"Hello?" I said into the phone, my voice sounding very sleepy.

"Do not tell me that I have just woke you up," Austin's voice laughed down the line. I rolled my eyes. I really need to save his number.

"Actually you did so if you'll excuse me I'm going back to sleep," I mumbled.

"You sound cute when you're grouchy,"

"Shut up,"

Austin's laugh echoed though the phone. "Violet it's like 1 PM, how are you only just waking up?"

"Weekends are for sleeping!"

"You're sleeping the day away!"

I groaned. "Was there a reason you called or did you just want to wake me up?"

"Yeah I wanted to talk, can I come over?"

"Sure my mom's not home till 5,"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," And with that he ended the call.

10 minutes?!! Was he joking?! I was still in my oversized Shrek t-shirt, I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet for crying out loud!

I jumped out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom, brushing my teeth quickly. I thanked god that I had showered and washed my hair last night so I left it down. I changed into a pair of leggings and a tank top. Just as I finished applying some mascara the door bell rang.

I opened the door to see Austin looking as gorgeous as ever, I on the other hand looked like I had just crawled from the depths of hell.

"Hi," he said leaning in to place a kiss on my cheek. I could feel myself going red as he walked into the house, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey," I yawned.

"Are you seriously still tired?" He laughed.

I nodded. Austin came closer to me and stroked my cheek lightly with his fingers. His lips were soon on mine, kissing me lightly.

"How about now?" He smirked against my lips.

"Definitely awake,"

He chucked at my reply. "Come on," he said interlocking our hands and pulling me to my room. He plonked himself down onto my unmade bed, making himself comfortable.

I sat besides him and lied back so that my head was hanging off the side of my bed. "So?"

"I heard you talked to Calum?"

"Who did you hear that from?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nobody I just assumed. Calum's still not talking to me but he seemed less angry when he came home yesterday," he shrugged.

"Yeah he came over,"

"And?"

"And we talked, I don't think he's totally cool with this though," I sighed.

Austin rubbed my thigh comfortingly. "It's okay, it'll be a little weird for him at first but he'll be okay,"

I sat up to look at Austin. "Do you really think he will?" I asked desperately.