Chapter 17

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a warm fluffy towel around my body. Today was Saturday meaning Robyn and Calum where coming over. I still didn't actually know what we were going to do, if I'm perfectly honest the day would most probably consist of us sitting on the sofa all day with 3 large pizzas... and whatever food Robyn and Calum wanted.

I went to my room and got changed into shorts and an oversized T-shirt. My mom was at work so I had the house to myself while I waited for Robyn and Calum to show up which wouldn't be for another 3 hours. Taking full advantage of my mother's absence, I scrolled through my phone looking for the right playlist. When I found it I immediately connected my phone to my speakers and the Spanish words started to flow out. I turned up the volume as high as it would go and sang. One of the perks of knowing Spanish was being able to sing all the Spanish songs.

"Oh, tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal
Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
Sólo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso
Oh, yeah Ya, ya me está gustando más de lo normal" If anybody saw me now I would die of embarrassment.
"Despacito! Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito" I sang at the top of my lungs, shaking my hips in time with the music.

Grabbing my hair bush from the side of my dressing table, I continued to sing despacito, glancing in the mirror every few seconds like a 15 year old girl re-enacting a concert. The next Spanish song came on, this time it was Shakira hips don't lie. I moved my body in time with the music, running my hands through my hair as if I actually was Shakira.

When the song finished someone cleared their throat from my doorway. I spun around to see Austin looking intensely at me. "Well that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life,"

I covered my face with my hands, feeling myself blush. "H-how long have you been standing there?" This couldn't be happening! This was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me ever! Okay I take that back, I've done much worse. Okay the most embarrassing thing to happen to me this week.

"About half the song, I knocked on your door, there was no answer but I could hear your music. When I knocked again the door swung open. I shouted your name but you didn't hear me over the music so I came upstairs to check if you were okay. I was going to let you know I was here but there was no way I was going to interrupt that," he smirked.

I groaned and the next song came on, this time it was the Spanish One dance remix. I scrambled to turn it off but Austin grabbed my waist and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Dance with me," he said pulling me close.

I threw my head back laughing. "What?"

"Violet I don't think you understand how hot it is when you sing in Spanish," he chuckled as he made our hips sway. He grabbed my hand and span me away from him before pulling me back in, this time my back was against his chest. His hands slowly wrapped around my waist making my heart rate sky rocket as our hips rolled against each other. Austin twirled me around again but when he twirled me back I was facing him. I threw my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me. When the Spanish section of the song kicked in, Austin tried to sing along which only resulted in him mumbling and tripping over most of the words. I couldn't stop giggling as I sang along with him. When the song finished he pressed his lips agains mine and I responded immediately.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed once we managed to pull away from each other.

"I came to see if you wanted to grab some food,"

I sighed and rested my head in the crook of his neck. Why must he mention food?! I had a tendency to change my life plans if somebody mentioned food. I wish I was kidding but I can't count the amount of classes I've missed because somebody mentioned going for pizza instead. "As much as it's against all of my morals to say no to food, I already have plans," Curse you Austin!! Why did you put me in this situation of saying no to food.