Prologue

NOTE: If you happen to know me and stumbled across this, please do not read. You will either die from cringing, crying (not in a good way), or face palming. You have been warned.

If you're just a random reader coming across this story...please leave. I beg you. Please leave. This book sucks ass and you will be tortured. This book was written back when I was inexperienced af.

If you still want to read this...*Prepares funeral* I will be ready. But please don't write hate comments 'cause, ugh, I'm running out of non cliche insults to give.

Go ahead and die reading this shit.

💔 💔 💔

The war was over, Linda was crowned Empress of the mighty Lianda Empire.

It was December 3, 2018, a new born princess arrived into the world. Her name is Lianna Lisha Li. Lisha means 'darkness'. Li means 'warrior'. Her parents, Empress Linda and Emperor Liam, has high hopes for her.

Lianna was born during wartime, The Great Bloody War. Soon after Lianna's arrival, the war ended.

Her mother, just another regular, ordinary human in the world had both caused the war, and ended it. Linda wanted equal rights and justice after Emperor Charles zi Britannia had thrown the world into chaos. Emperor Charles turned the world into a big battleground. He defeated nation after nation. The country's name, rights, and peace had been taken away. Each country that had fallen under the Holy Britannian Empire's rule was called a number. Like Japan, her name changed to Area 11. All the people in the world that is in a country under Britannia's rule, they're called Numbers. The citizens in that specific country is called the number the country has been assigned. Like Japan, or Area 11, their original citizens are called Elevens.

Linda wanted a better place for people to live in. A kinder world. But to get what she wants, there must be great sacrifices. She planned and planned, working on little food and even more little sleep. Linda was careful to recruit people who are loyal. They were all willingly to sacrifice their lives for a greater good. If they failed, there would be nothing to live for anyways. That was when Linda met Liam. She finally, truly, has something worth living for.

The rebel group, called the Black Knights, were allies of the weak, the flame of hope for the sad people.

Linda was weighed down by her leadership. It pressed down on her, trying to break her. But she held on.

They fought long and hard. During a hopeless battle, Linda's child finally got delivered. Linda was pregnant for many months.

Lianna caused Linda to despair. Would the child only be a witness to her failure? Would Lianna only be born to suffer for the rest of her life? But the little baby girl was a beacon of hope, the little child had flames in her eyes, lighting up Linda's life. Clearing up her mind. Linda had a plan to win. To finally win the game of life or death.

But that was when things went wrong.

Things went awfully wrong.

And that was when Linda couldn't take it anymore and broke. Broke into little pieces...