nineteen

the douche bag: babuuuu

harry: dont text me when ur sitting right next to me

the douche bag: but you won't talk to me 😔

harry: cause you called me a bitch

the douche bag: you kneed me in the balls so I think we're even

"Fine." Harry muttered bitterly, tossing his phone onto the table. "What do you want?" He whined, crossing his arms defiantly.

"Damn. Why are you so cute when you're being a bitch?" Louis chuckled while taking a sip of his water bottle.

"I hope you choke." Harry growled.

"Only if it's on your dick." Louis smirked, making the younger boy blush bright red.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"Not even close."

"That's fine. I'd rather you choke on my dick anyway." Louis hummed nonchalantly, pressing the cool water bottle against his crouch.

"I'm going to leave." Harry sighed, grabbing his bags and standing up.

"I thought you needed me to drive you home." Louis smirked, raising an eyebrow at the younger boy.

Harry paused, thinking for a minute. "I'll just hitchhike." He muttered, shrugging as he started walking towards the doors.

Louis shot out of his chair then, grabbing his keys and his phone before chasing after the young devil. Damn, his ass looked nice.

"I hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave." He laughed to himself but quickly shut up when Harry turned around and glared daggers at him.

"Don't look at my ass." Harry hissed.

"I can't help it. Your ass is so nice." Louis sighed dreamily.

"It's not even that big." Harry frowned.

"It's perfect. Fun-sized." Louis smirked, "I'd like to have fun with it."

"You touch me and I'll punch you in the gut." Harry threatened, pushing the doors open.

"I don't know where you think you're going, but I parked on the other side of the building." Louis giggled, pointing toward the other side of the mall. "So unless you want to get picked up by some pervert who's gonna fuck you for payment, I'd suggest you march that perfect ass to my car."

"Fine." Harry grumbled, stomping past Louis and making his way to the other parking lot.

Louis followed along behind him like a lost puppy, trying not to get hard in the middle of the mall.