thirty two

author's note: i just realized that i only updated this story twice last year and once this year so now i feel like a complete asshole smh so my goal is to push through and try to finish it this year yeeet. also this is unedited (as are all my stories) so i apologize for any typos/misspellings i'm trying to bust this out because i'm inspired again lol

🌼

harry was slightly nervous to see louis again. actually, he was severely nervous to see louis. that night three days ago... was the first time that harry had ever been touched like that. hell, it was the first time that he's ever been kissed properly either.

harry blushed just thinking about it, burying his face in his fluffy pillow. every time he closed his eyes, his mind was flooded with the image of louis licking harry's cum from his fingers, a lazy smirk playing at his lips all while keeping his blue eyes locked on harry's.

god, he was so embarrassed he could die.

harry turned his flushed face toward his desk and stared at the black adidas hoodie that was folded on top of his desk. it belonged to louis, who let him borrow it after he got spunk all over his own shirt that night. he would never admit it, but he fell asleep in it that night with his nose buried in the soft fabric. the scent was so pleasant and... comforting. it smelled like louis.

and for some reason, that made him happy.

ugh.

harry was regretting texting louis more and more every second that passed. he didn't know how he was going to face the older boy. what would they say? how would they act? what would they do? where would they go? what if it's awkward?

let's be real, it's going to be awkward either way.

harry wondered if louis was going to kiss him again when he got in the car. he raised his hand and traced over his bottom lip thoughtfully, still able to feel every movement of louis' lips against his own. he could feel his heartbeat pick up as he continued to think about the way his body felt when louis touched him.

harry jumped up after that, shaking his head quickly. "no, no, no." he chanted.

"stop acting like a little girl!" he shouted at himself before falling backwards and staring up at the fairy lights strung up around his room. he covered his face with his hands, his heart pounding heavily in his chest. what was this feeling? was it just intense embarrassment? or was he excited to see louis?

harry's phone buzzed and he sat up, looking around for it on his bed. he didn't see it immediately, so he hopped off the soft mattress and grabbed his blanket, flinging it in the air to see if his phone went flying. he heard a thud on the other side of the bed so he ran over and saw it laying on the floor, upside down. he gasped and picked it up, checking it for any cracks and scratches. his bedroom floor was carpeted, thankfully.

he turned it on and saw a text notification from his friend niall. he deflated a little bit because it wasn't louis, and then tapped the notification.

niall: heyyy me and liam were thinking of going to the winter festival tonight!! come with us?

harry groaned. he freaking loved the winter festival! it was the best part about christmas in their town.

it was a two and a half week long event with trolley rides, free hot chocolate, a huge ferris wheel with a few other small rides, games, a large flea market with shops full of little nick nacks and trinkets, and lots and lots of sweets! harry was drooling just thinking about all the chocolates and candies he got last year.

at the end of every night is a candle lighting ceremony where you buy a candle from a vendor, make your wish, and light the candle. and on the last day of the entire festival, there was a releasing of lanterns into the sky. it was magical.