twenty five

harry dropped his phone onto the pink fuzzy throw blanket on his bed before walking over to his closet and pulling open the doors. on the inside of the left door was a fully body mirror and harry observed his outfit lazily. he was in a white crop top with short sleeves with three little buttons undone at the top, tiny baby blue shorts with white edging hugging his thick hips, and white fuzzy socks on his feet.

he sighed heavily, deciding to grab a pair of black leggings with holes in the knees, an adidas hoodie that cut off right around his small waist and chubby hips. he got dressed, tossing his pajamas onto the bed (because they were comfy and he was definitely changing back into them when he got back).

he grabbed the small black bag he got at pacsun the week before and made sure he had his wallet (just in case he needed to get a cab home...bc louis wasn't the safest person ever), his keys and his phone charger.

he grabbed his distressed denim jacket as he heard a ding and looked over to see his phone light up. he walked over and grabbed it, but he could already guess who it was from.

the douche bag: here baby (✿╹◡╹)

harry: you're so weird (¬_¬)

harry: coming

harry was about to put his phone away when he got another text. he sighed heavily and checked it real quick as he was walking downstairs.

the douche bag: sorry if my car reeks of weed i've been stressed lately

harry: it's fine. aren't we smoking anyway??

the douche bag: idk if i want to pop ur weed cherry

harry: wtf is a weed cherry and why would you pop it

the douche bag: just get ur cute ass down here pls

harry: fine fine just let me say goodbye to my mom

"where are you going, young man?" anne asked as she watched her son walk downstairs.

"to hang out with my friend!" harry sighed, crossing his arms. "can i go?"

"were you going to ask me or where you just going to leave?"

"obviously i was gonna ask, mother."

"don't get smart, young man." anne huffed, flicking harry on his forehead.

"mom!" harry whined, pushing her hand away.

"who is this friend anyway?"

"just this guy i met at school."

"do i know him?"

"um...i don't know. his name is louis."

"ur hanging out with louis?" gemma interrupted from her spot on the couch.

"yes..." harry whispered, narrowing his eyes at his sister and giving her a knowing look. gemma smirked, looking down at her freshly painted nails.

"let him go, mom. louis is a nice guy, i know him." gemma hummed, and when anne turned back to harry, she gave her younger brother an evil grin. harry swore she was the devil.

"oh, really?" anne asked, nodding, "then i guess it's okay."

"thanks, mom." harry mumbled, huffing as anne ruffled his curls.

"have fun. be home by 11:30 okay? it's a school night."

"okay! bye!" harry yelled, already running out of the front door. he shivered at the cool air and smiled, genuinely, when he saw louis' car.