Prologue

———————————————
Status : complete
———————————————

Teaser :

'Hello welcome to Lonely Line, Adelaide speaking. How may I be of your assistance?'

'I have a very important question Adelaide...'

'Ask away stranger'

'What should I call my dog?'

'riceball, no questions asked just call it rice ball.'

'Well that's different.'

———————————————

Characters :

Imagine whoever you want based off of my descriptions. I can't be asked to provide people.

(Tbh I wouldn't know who to cast so that's my excuse)

——————————————

Disclaimer:

Okay so the chapter titles may be a tad confusing. But it's the number call they made. Like 1st means first phone call. The one that started it all off. Also the 35th, their 35th phone call. They're not all one after the other. They have many in between. I just want to show that they have spent a lot of time talking to each other and not just through the 26 chapters I wrote.

———————————————
A/n :

Okay this book idea is inspired by Waffle cones (amazing book go read it) and many other short story's that's mainly made up of dialogue. I got bored and since I enjoyed these books I thought I would write one because it seemed like a good idea at the time. Yeah at the time...

Any way feel free to correct any grammatical mistakes (yes I am one of you grammar police assholes) I do it to other people so I will purposely make mistakes for you to fix. Get all your correcting urges out of the way!

Remember this book is written by a sarcastic 14 year old with a morbid yet dirty sense of humour. So yeah apparently suicidal and depressive
thoughts make you funnier :)

I should go now and let you read this awful book :) bye

( in the process of being edited )