21 - 53rd

———————————————
Adelaide
Aaron
———————————————

"I hate it when the things you love most in life hurt you."

"Are you okay?"

"No, no I'm not. I just want their love back why can't they just love me like I love them!"

"Who are they? Who's this ass?"

"Chicken nuggets!"

"What?"

"My chicken nugget just burnt me..."

"And you're upset because?"

"It's a chicken nugget Aaron! The golden deliciousness that makes life worth living just hurt me."

"Sorry?"

"How would you like it if pizza burnt you? Huh?"

"I would curl up into a ball and cry. My masculinity would be long gone by then. I don't even know where the hell my dignity is anyway."

"Wow... deep as this bloody burn on my cheek. Good lord these nuggets are hot."

"Where are you?"

"McDonald's..."

"On your own?"

"Yes of course on my own, what friends would I bring with me? My imaginary ones?"

"What about that Oliver kid?"

"Are you still butthurt over Oliver? Aaron you're probably my closest guy friend and I've never even seen you in the flesh. I've seen plenty of Olivers flesh however."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Means I've seen his ass..."

"W-what? Why?"

"Well when you grow up with kids you tend to see their buts."

"No... No you don't!"

"Oh I guess he was just into being nude when he was four then..."

"Tmi."

"Did you seriously just say 'tee-em-eye'"

"No..."

"Mmkay then."

"Wait what McDonalds are you at?"

"The one nearest to the train station... why?"

"I'm coming."

"No I think the fuck not. You my friend will not see me in baggy sweatpants eating 20 chicken nuggets all by myself."

"Yeah that makes me want to come even more. Nearly there also. Thanks for the description also."

"Shit... oh yeah. Back door!"

"Adelaide don't you dare run away from me."

"All I hear is yes Adelaide run for the hills! *heavy breathing* holy shit I'm unfit."

"I can see you... are you the hobbling short girl with the bright blue beanie?"

"Abort! Abort!"

"Not going to lie, I could hear you shouting that from over here... why did you run into the shop?"

"Because no guy I've ever met would chase a girl into Ann summers! Good bye Aaron."

"What's Ann summers?"

"Imagine women's lingerie and fun stuff."

"Why? Why do you do this? Did you seriously run into a sex shop carrying your chicken nuggets?"

"God no, I finished them all on the run here. It's also not a sex shop, just an underwear shop."

"You're literally five feet away and your hiding behind bras."

"Not coming out until you leave!"

"Please?"

"What was that again? Oh yeah didn't you say you wouldn't pressure me into this? I think I'm being pressured into coming out from behind the bras."

"Fine... I will call you later Adelaide. Bye."

*dial tone*

"Oooh! Fifty percent off lacy panties. Woah where the hell is the back? It's probably fifty percent off because fifty percent is bloody missing. Someone should really write a very angry letter about modesty to this place!"