the disastrous research paper

okay so for some reason, wattpad won't let me post the link to my survey for school on the messages nor would it let me post it on my bio for some reason. it is purely for academic purposes and i really need responses. so, i had to get creative.

so i'm so so so so so sorry that this is not an actual RD update. BUT, if i get over 30 responses, i will churn out another chapter BY NEXT WEEK (as in november 13) and i will update. i promise, so please, help me. share, etc.

please click the external link, thank you <3

here was my message:

"hey my lovely followers, i know i haven't been doing great at the updating stories part of this business and i am super sorry about that. but i'm hoping that you'll find it in your heart to help me with something for school!

so if you have the time, just click this link and fill this out? please? and then can you share it with others? *insert link*

thank youI and i PROMISE i will try to write and get my stories updated. i'm thankful for you all. :-))"

here's a sneak peek of what i have so far for the next chapter of RD:

"So, you have probably met my daughter." I remained silent. "How is she?"

I pressed my lips together, my brows pulling down as I focused on a spot on the carpet away from him. "She's such a darling. She never complains. Never asks for anything. And she's so well-behaved."

Well, why wouldn't she? She doesn't know any better. I bit my tongue to hold back the retort.

"She's about your age," he told me, idly, coming to circle my form on the floor. "I think that with time, you two would get along wonderfully."

"Too bad that I don't have that kind of time," I bit out.

"Huh, is that what you think?" He let out a thoughtful hum, his fingers tapping at his chin. "I think I can help you arrange for that time, don't you think, Gabriel? We can help her with that issue."

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Gabriel told him, his attention focused on the corner of a coffee table.

"See, I think you would be a great addition to her room."

"That's not a room," I couldn't help but let out. My gaze darted up to his face, narrowing angrily as I continued, "That's a fucking cell that you have her cooped up in. Why the hell are you doing that?"

He raised his hands up, a concerned and fatherly expression taking over his face. "Well, why else? To keep her safe." His hands moved to cover his heart. "I love my kitten very much."