Chapter 2

Chapter Two

***Georginas POV***

"Babe??" I call out to my boyfriend.

"Yeah hun?" He calls back to me.

"Fully packed?" I ask.

"Yep! You?"

"Check!" I turn to my suitcase and zip it up. I walk over to my small bag that I will bring on the plane with me and zip it up.

"Ahh" I let out a small yelp as someone holds me from behind. He spins me around gently and pecks me on the lips.

"Sorry hun, didn't mean to scare you. I am just so excited." He grins with his rosy lips and perfect white teeth.

"It’s okay. I am super excited too." I lean in and kiss him, we hold the kiss. Our tongues begin to twist and turn, fighting. I jump up into his arms and I pull away for a second to let a giggle but he pulls me back in. He turns me around and pushes me against the wall, still kissing me fiercely. He tugs at my top but I quickly break the kiss and in one swift movement slid down the wall.

"We don’t want to be late." I say smirking. As I walk away, I wobble my butt, teasing him, keeping him desperate and wanting more.

I hear him let out a sigh as he runs up to me and slaps my butt.

"Hey!!" I giggle.

"I love you." He kisses me once again.

"Come on, we really have to go. It's around 9:00 and our flight leaves at 2:00." I freak out. I really don’t want to be late.

"Hunnie, calm down. Everything will be fine. We have ages." He says calmly as he plays with my hair. Twirling it around his finger.

"Okay." I say calmly as I lean against him, burring my head into his shoulder.

"Go check you have everything and do anything you feel you need to do before we leave. We will leave in an hour. 10:00. I will give you some time until then." He pecks we on the cheek and walks off.

Okay, so I have an hour. That’s ages. I walk over to my suitcase once again and check that I have everything. It takes about ten minutes but i have everything. I close up my suitcase again. Pretty happy that I packed well. I grab my make-up bag from the front zip of my suitcase and walk into my bathroom. Standing in front of my long mirror, I intently stare at myself.

I have long blond hair that reaches halfway down my back, Its quite a bright blond with a few slightly darker strands. My eyes are pure hazel, they really pop out with my long darkish eye lashes. My cheeks always have a touch of rosy red. I have a cute little button nose and perfectly shaped brows. (because I just got them done. Hehe) My figure is quite slim. I feel that I am fat..but I guess every girl feels that way. My legs are long, my whole body quite tanned. (I lay in the sun a lot!) My breasts are quite big, not huge, but a good size and well, that’s me.

Right now I am wearing blue shorts with a blue tank top and a blue, checked top that’s quite short. It ties in a bow quite a bit above my belly button. I know it sounds horrible, but its sooo gorgeous and all the blues are different. It makes me look and feel good.

I open my make-up bag and apply.

A liquid foundation under my eyes, a very light skin colour powder that I apply with a brush, a slightly darker skin colour (that matches my skin a lot more) I use a compress pad, I add a bit of a sort of skin colour and reddish powder to my cheeks, Pink punch baby lips, a touch of mascara, a little eye liner and a light blue eye shadow.

Done. Looks good.

I remember how Harry hated me wearing make-up. Luckily I was not really a make-up person, but now my new boyfriend gave me make-up so well...if he likes it, I put it on. To be honest though I am still not a big fan of it.